This position is designed to internally assist sales managers with their reactive and proactive efforts.
What is in it for you:
- Employee discounts at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, local companies and Accor worldwide for you and your family
- On-site employee cafeteria with meals for $1.50
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities within the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess in addition to national promotion opportunities. The sky is your limit!
What you will be doing:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service to internal colleagues and clients mostly conducted via phone and email.
- Qualifies general inquiries by engaging with potential and existing clients via phone, and directs to appropriate sales person
- Responds to inquiries from customers in the absence of direct sales personnel by following direction of another sales manager.
- Escorts general inquiries on site inspections
- Has the opportunity to participate in the d.a.r.t. Referral Program by referring business to sister hotels and brands
- Ensures prompt and courteous service is extended to both internal and external customers
- Maintains positive relationships with all guests, vendors, colleagues and global sales network via all forms of communication
- Has a complete knowledge of hotel's services and facilities
- Oversees communication to assigned key local accounts/programs
- Posts promotions to partner websites
- Assists with maintenance of account, contact, activity and business details within Opera Sales & Catering according to Fairmont standards
- Prepares proposals, contracts, client communication letters, expense form, check request and invoices.
- Coordinates site inspections notices and distributes to appropriate staff members.
- Assists with restaurant, spa, golf, transportation and room reservations for group VIP’s and sales managers.
- Coordinates all shipping and receiving on behalf of the Sales & Marketing team.
- Maintains current sales and promotional literature
- Updates convention bureau lists
- Coordinates the distribution of pertinent information to all pertinent departments within hotel
- Prepares and disseminates month-end reports
- Provides clerical duties as required (i.e. typing, filing, etc. to assigned sales colleagues)
- Attends daily “stand up” meeting and monthly sales meeting
- Coordinate amenity distribution
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous hotel experience is required
- Business School and/or Hotel School Diploma preferred
- Microsoft Office suite of software - literacy required
- Opera Sales & Catering and Opera Property Manager - experience re
- Ability to assume Key Operator responsibilities and operate all technological equipment in the office
- Past sales experience (internal or external) an asset
- Proven competency in the area of organization and communication skills
- Adhere to Fairmont Scottsdale Princess Grooming Guidelines.
Your team and working environment:
A team of Heartists that are committed to working together, supporting each other, and providing the best guest experience Feel Valued, Feel Sparked, We Are One
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world; dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS