· Actively work as a member of the team, contributing to maximizing revenue and generate business.
· Proactively seek opportunities to increase sales and conversions.
· Initiate, co-ordinate and conduct site inspections and familiarizations from the designated market place.
· Develop thorough knowledge of competitive business to carry out weekly call plans to client database to develop new business opportunities and assists in the telemarketing and networking events to drive revenue.
· Responsible for the acquisition and retention of accounts along with identifying new accounts covering accommodation monthly quotas and
· Where applicable, host and entertain potential clients in order to enhance rapport and generate revenue and room night potential.
· Build strong relationships with customers to fully understand their needs, arrange, and carry out Hotel tours and participate in hotel promotional activities.
· Develop and maintain effective relationships with conference clients, PCO's, hotel suppliers and other hotels in line with our values and proactively pursue business
· Develop a thorough understanding of our property and events spaces to deliver exceptional service to new and prospective clients and to develop new leads, qualify prospective leads and covert business.
· Good organizational and administration skills
· Positive attitude and good communication skills
· Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
· Confident telephone manner
· High level of IT skills and familiar with Opera PMS and Cvent corporate solicitation RFP’s
· Excellent grooming standards
· Demonstrated previous experience working in a Sales environment preferably in a city center hotel
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
· Knowledge of the hotel property management systems
· Demonstrated previous experience working in a corporate sales capacity for hotels
· Qualification, degree, or certification in a relevant field
· Fluent in English, Native Vietnamese
- Competitive package of salary and benefit.
- 12 days full paid leave a year, insurances paid in accordance with the Law
- Professional working environment. Care about your career advancement