- Receiving handling and converting Meetings, Events and Group enquiries.
- Planning events in conjunction with the client.
- Presenting and selling available and suitable Banquet / event options to the highest possible standard.
- Contact Meeting Planner by mail, telephone, customer outings and site inspections.
- Arrange and carry out Hotel show rounds.
- Ensure the complete administration and execution of all planned events.
- Negotiate space, dates and rates to obtain booking goal while focusing on shoulder and follow Season business.
- Identify need periods and undertake comprehensive program of sales activity to secure new and ad-hoc business minimizing the impact of low activity periods.
- Assist in development and solicitation of Banquet and event package plans and aimed at conference business and encourage repeat business.
- Attend trade and travel shows of various market area for promoting hotels event business.
- Actively manage business bookings, record denials, make network referrals.
- Make commercial decisions to maximize MICE income on a daily basis.
- Continue professional development through educational offering made via industry trade groups and educational institutions.
- Encouraging repeat business through excellent customer service and inquiry handling.
- Build strong relationships with customers to fully understand their needs.
- Ensure online meeting partner websites are regularly updated and managed including photos, descriptions, and promotions and liase with Marcoms for updates
- Each month review the next 6 months availability to highlight high or low demand dates and take steps to minimize the risk of any shortfall or overbooking
- Ensuring all inquiries are recorded accurately in the Event Enquiry application (Opera S&M, Banquet, MICE software etc.).
- .Helping the hotel to identify new avenues of business and bring in more banquet events to the hotel.
- Assist in the preparation and monitoring of sales, department and budgetary reports as and when required.
- Other duties and tasks assigned by the management within the job scope.
Prior Experience in Events and Conferences department for 2-3 years in a 5 star hotel and documented success track record
Fluent in English Native Vietnamese
Converts with Hotel Systems
Resident of Hanoi
Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Hospitality or Sales and Marketing. Proficient in using CRM, MS office software applications including MS office, Excel, Power point etc.
- Competitive package of salary and benefit.
- 12 days full paid leave a year, insurances paid in accordance with the Law
- Professional working environment. Care about your career advancement