The Sisley Spa Aesthetician is responsible for providing guests with comprehensive, luxurious, and professionally facilitated facial experiences along with making effective product recommendations to guests, supporting the continuation of the Sisley Skincare experience at home.
What is in it for you:
- Discounted hotel rooms at Fairmont hotels within North America
- Endless possiblities for internal growth
- Onsite employee dining for $1.50 per meal
- Invites to Fairmont Scottsdale Princess special events for you and your friends and family
What you will be doing:
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand and abide by Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, and Sisley Spa policy and procedures.
- Anticipate guests’ needs and adhere to all Fairmont Scottsdale Princess and Sisley USA standards for guest service, including FORBES 5 Star Standards.
- Building relationships with clients “clienteling” with thank you notes and effective follow up actions to build client retention and guest loyalty.
- Act as Sisley Brand Ambassador with knowledge of all Sisley Skincare history, menu offerings and retail product knowledge. “Become the expert.”
- Provide guests with a thorough and knowledgeable spa service – adhering to all Sisley protocols and treatment guidelines.
- Demonstrate respect, sensitivity and concern for guests’ needs and concerns with a professional and pleasant manner.
- Setup and break down of designated treatment area with the highest respect of fellow co-workers by maintaining neat and well-stocked work areas.
- Interact cooperatively with and with consideration towards guest and co-workers.
- Communicate all guest problems or complaints to the Spa Manager on Duty in a timely and professional manner.
- Retail Sales is a key part of the continuation of the Sisley Skincare experience for guests. Sisley Spa Aestheticians will be expected to maintain a minimum 20% retail sales to service revenue ratio at all times with expectations to grow that % to 30% by end of year one in the role. Spa will provide all necessary training and coaching to support these efforts. Sisley Spa Aestheticians who fail to maintain these expectations will be subject to the spa’s coaching and counseling program up to and including possible termination.
- Customer retention of rebooking and clienteling efforts will be tracked monthly with appropriate goals set based on business levels. These goals can be subject to change always based on business levels and will be properly conveyed in a timely manner.
- Maintain safety and sanitation and disinfection standards.
- Must have the ability to perform services using proper draping techniques, while always maintaining the highest level of professionalism.
- Ensure proper cleaning and sanitizing of all products, rooms, tools, and equipment, following Fairmont Scottsdale Princess and State Governing Boards requirements and guidelines.
- Ensure proper use of all PPE and sanitation standards as set forward by Fairmont Scottsdale Princess and the State Governing Body.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Decisions of a broad nature are made in accordance with general policy and procedures.
- Ensure all Service Providers deliver exceptional service.
- Remain current on all Sisley Skincare treatment protocols and standards.
- Communicate any maintenance/general cleanliness issues to Spa Manager on Duty.
- Ensure equipment utilized for treatments in your department is in good operating order.
- Sisley Spa employees will be expected to attend all departmental and property training as well as any staff meetings. All meetings and/or trainings will be posted at least two weeks in advance and will be considered mandatory.
Your experience and skills include:
SKILLS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have current AZ Esthetics License.
- Must have at least 3-5 years’ experience as an aesthetician in a luxury spa setting.
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the US.
- Must have a flexible schedule, including days, nights, holidays, and weekends
- Must be polished, professional, and have a strong command of both written and verbal English.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Basic Computer software skills (preferred).
- Must have a friendly, congenial personality and exert good judgment.
- Must have a cooperative and positive demeanor.
- Must be able to interact professionally and with sensitivity to the needs of the guest and co-workers.
- Must be dependable and able to schedule changes, including cancellations and additions.
- Personal grooming and hygiene are expected to be maintained at all times.
Your team and working environment:
- A team of Heartists that are committed to working together, supporting each other, and providing the best guest experience. Feel Valued, Feel Sparked, We Are One.
- This is a fast-paced position with an array of responsibilities and requires a positive attitude, as you will be in consistent interaction with both spa guests and spa employees.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS