This position requires someone with attention to detail, outstanding customer service, and the ability to work efficiently in a non-supervised environment with varying business levels. While mostly autonomous, the Spa Experience Coordinator will work closely with other colleagues in the spa to ensure a seamless guest experience. They will be required to handle all guest interactions in a professional, courteous manner and serve as The Spa’s first impression for guests and colleagues alike. The Experience Coordinator is responsible for the overall operation of the reception area, which includes answering phone calls and emails in a timely fashion, guiding guests through their experience from start to finish, and maintaining the retail and reception area of the spa. As a member of the Spa team, this position will also require some assistance in the Health Club and Pool area to support the current processes and cleaning protocols.
What is in it for you:
- Subsidized staff accommodation provided on-site for full time status
- Access to our Lifestyle Program activities
- One duty meal in our newly renovated staff cafeteria
- Competitive extended benefits package including medical, vision and dental for full time permanent status
- Employee Travel Program
- Comprehensive Wellness Platform (LifeWorks)
- Discounts on food & beverage/fitness centre/spa/golf
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise and over 5,000 properties with Accor
What you will be doing:
- Answer telephone inquiries promptly and professionally and provide immediate and courteous telephone response when booking and scheduling Spa treatments.
- Be knowledgeable about all aspects of Spa treatments and the facility to ensure guests are provided with accurate information and inquiries are responded to in complete detail.
- Be knowledgeable in Spa Therapy
- Ensure that attention to detail is accurately maintained with each guest reservation and all guest requirements or issues are clearly stated to ensure effective pass on.
- Work with related hotel departments to ensure efficiency in meeting guest needs.
- Meet and/or exceed booking quotas and promotions in the Spa.
- Ability to promote Hotel services and amenities to encourage an exceptional resort experience.
- Work in a non-supervised environment and take ownership for independent decisions made in the best interest of the guest experience.
- Develop and maintain strong Product Knowledge of all Spa products, in order to better assist guests in treatment selection and promote product retail sales.
- Handle special assignments.
- Work in collaboration with the Resort Activities team to support operations of the Health Club and Pool facilities.
- Ensure a clean and safe working environment, and actively participate in health and safety initiatives.
- Adhere to all hotel environmental policies and initiatives.
- Carry out any other tasks as assigned.
Your experience and skills include:
- Computer literacy in Book4Time is beneficial but not required
- Word, Excel, Keyboard/data entry an asset.
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to demonstrate excellent phone etiquette.
- Post-Secondary education in Hotel/Hospitality Management or equivalent work experience in a Spa or Hotel setting is beneficial but not required.
- Effective organizational skills.
- High team orientation and desire for interaction with a diverse group of employees and guests.
- Willing to work shifts and varied days off on occasion.
- Safety Oriented First Aid.
- Self‑motivated, with the ability to make effective decisions
- Demonstrates initiative, and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain high service levels under pressure
- Physically fit to lift trays repeatedly, stand and walk for the duration of the shift.
- Ability to consistently stand and walk through out shift
You may be required to work on holidays, weekends, overnights and other non-day shifts. Submission of your application to Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise indicates that you are able to meet these requirements as needed.
Your team and working environment:
- Fast-paced, upscale, luxury hotel
- Close proximity to multiple ski resorts in winter and world-renowned hiking trails in summer
- Hospitality employees worldwide making this a great place to develop lifelong connections
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
Why work for AccorHotels?
We are much more than a world leader. We are more than 250,000 hoteliers with a purposeful and heartfelt mission: to make every guest Feel Welcome in our 4,500 addresses and on our digital platforms. We are committed to a culture and guided by our values that make our talent Feel Valued. We want them to express their passions every day and realize their full potential through exemplary professional development and growth opportunities, enjoying a life filled with unlimited experiences. To connect with us, please visit https://www.accorhotels.jobs/home.aspx
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS