Luxury and tranquility in an authentic setting, await our Guests at a Fairmont Spa. As a Spa Concierge our Guests will enjoy the professional and personalized spa experience you offer.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family.
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills.
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities. The sky is your limit.
What you will be doing:
- Accountable for all public area operations locker room area.
- Create and maintain a professional, safe, nurturing and healing environment where the experience at The Grand Del Mar lends itself to making a difference in our guest’s lives.
- Provide personal attention to the guests/members to ensure a pleasant visit for each guest and maintain effective guest relations.
- Prepare locker room and whirlpool equipment and supplies daily
- Replenish guest amenities and towels as necessary to include juice bar and lounge area and locker room; keeping area immaculate.
- Perform daily general cleaning and minor maintenance tasks in the facility.
- Stay current on all department information, become well-versed and trained in its application and train locker room staff accordingly.
- Take ownership of any guest or staff related problem and handle accordingly.
- Assure a clean, crisp and sanitary spa.
- Work cooperatively and professionally with all departments.
- Comply with all Grand Del Mar safety and health policies and procedures.
- Attend regular department meetings as directed by the Spa Operations manager or Director of Spa.
- Conduct tours of the facility.
- Keep management informed with all guest, staff and program issues
- Other duties as assigned by Lead Attendant or Manager to include special projects and/or basic maintenance of the facilities
Your experience and skills include:
- Must be professional, service oriented, accurate, gentle and work with attention to detail, striving to exceed the expectations of every guest every time.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office application, Spa Soft (will train) and basic accounting principles.
- Excellent personal appearance, good verbal and written communication skills. Ability to handle stressful situations professionally and multitask with ease all while focusing on the guest. Knowledge of guest service and/or hospitality industry a plus.
- One year experience working in a service-related field, preferably in a luxury-oriented hotel or club facility.
Your team and working environment:
Just east of the Pacific and slightly north of Expectation.
Welcome to Fairmont Grand Del Mar. An elegant tribute to classic Mediterranean estate, seamlessly fusing old-world charm with modern luxury. Here, an award-winning, Renaissance-inspired spa, critically acclaimed dining, exclusive boutique shopping and championship golf course.
Growth and advancement is not only available, it is actively encouraged. We promote a balanced life for our colleagues, continuously seeking new ways to improve our environment and to support our beautiful home of San Diego.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Fairmont Grand Del Mar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/M/F/D/V