• Responsible for the hiring, training, and direction of new department employees
• Give direction and be responsible for the implementation of plans
• Monitor plans’ effectiveness and introduce changes in response to the marketplace, including setting targets, planning and scheduling work and performance indicators that are typical productivity and efficiency measures
• Responsible for maintaining the quality of the product and ensure consistency in delivery and standards.
• Provide support of a specialist nature to the RDM/GM
• Handle guest complaints and record all guest comments.
• Report on a regular basis to the RDM/GM on the performance of the Spa against operations and human resources performance. Analyze variances and monitor the impact of initiatives and corrective actions.
• Work in support of team goals and measure effectiveness by the quality of decision making at the senior level as well as through the profit and service performance at the individual unit level.
• Develop incentive programs
• Assist in the daily maintenance of Spa services and sales to achieve optimal levels of revenues while maintaining high levels of guest expectations.
• Responsible for budgeting, forecasting, financial planning and management of Spa. Activities center on identification of strengths and weaknesses, the development of plans and strategies to ensure business development.
• Report on a regular basis to the RDM/GM on the performance of the Spa against budgets, sales and profit projections. Analyze variances and monitor the impact of initiatives and corrective actions
• Have control over the elements that determine profit and loss.
• Responsible for the financial management of the operation.
• Maintains up-to-date knowledge of all hotel and area events and activities so that guests will receive accurate and prompt information when requested.
• Uphold the Pullman culture by demonstrating the Pullman Danang Beach Resort Standards at all times to guests and fellow associates.
• Complete other duties and services as assigned by RDM/GM.
Certificate in Spa Management or equivalent education required
• Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
• Fluent in the English language
• Two to four years experience in Spa Operation, including at least two years as Senior Therapist/Spa Manager and supervisory experience, required.
• Certificates Required: Massage Therapy, Basic First Aid• Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
• Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
• Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Must possess basic computational ability
• Must possess basic computer skills.
• Knowledge of computer accounting programs, math skills as well as budgetary analysis capabilities required.
• Extensive knowledge of the hotel/ resort, its services, and facilities.
As hotel benefits
Start Date:As soon as possible
Latest start date: