For guests seeking rejuvenation, inspiration and personalized attention, the Himmel Spa offers a wide selection of luxurious Spa experiences. Your leadership and mission as Spa Manager will foster an engaged team of Spa professionals whose exceptional service and skills are turning moments into memories for our guests.
What is in it for you:
- The ability to live and work where people come to vacation. The lodge is ideally located in Mountain village right at the base of the ski slopes.
- Ski/Spa Pass Benefit.
- Full-time, year around employment. Consistent schedule.
- Option for Health, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance and 401k.
- Mental health resources and support.
- Incredible team culture with many engagement opportunities. A place to feel appreciated.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted travel and product rates in Accor worldwide.
- Learning programs through our Academies.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
- Lead the day-to-day Spa operation ensuring all standards are followed.
- Prepare annual budgets; ensuring productivity and expense controls are followed to maximize revenue opportunities.
- Create, promote, and sell customized Spa programs.
- Train Spa team members in all areas of the Spa operation, including product knowledge and retail sales.
- Submit monthly reports, including retail and treatment audits.
- Assist in the recruitment, development and training of Spa colleagues.
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous Spa leadership experience.
- Experience and certification/license in one or more Spa or fitness disciplines.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Your team and working environment:
- Cohesive team environment - supportive and collaborative, yet independent
- Unconventional Spa layout with centralized pool and spa area but treatment rooms located throughout the lodge.
- Small Spa team comprised of both full-time and part-time colleagues who work closely with all Lodge departments.
Starting Salary: $63,075/yr, Spa commissions available
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS