Do you have a heart to serve and love being part of a team? As Stewarding Attendant, you will assist in the execution of memorable Food & Beverage experiences for our guests.
What is in it for you:
- Zallaq House Accommodation located
- Competitive extended benefits package including medical,
- Employee Travel Ticket to origin country
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- To provide a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times, following Sofitel Standards of Performance.
- To clean and wash pots, pans and other kitchen utensils according to performance standards.
- To have a clear understanding of the HACCP procedures put in place and their purpose.
- To have a thorough understanding and knowledge of all cleaning procedures, use of dishwashing machines and the type of chemicals to be used
- Responsible for the cleanliness and sanitizing of all surfaces
- Keeping floors and work areas clear of hazards and obstruction
- Responsible of the operation of kitchen cleaning equipment
- Your experience and skills include:
Minimum 2 years experience.
English literacy is required.
Additional language knowledge is an advantage.
Ability to work under pressure.
Discipline and initiative
- Organized and a great team player
- Passionate about maintaining a clean and safe working environment
- Understanding of food safety and hygiene
- Your team and working environment:
Sofitel Bahrain Zallaq Thalassa Sea & Spa is 5 star Luxury Hotel with 262 Luxury Rooms & Suites Including 1 Royal Suite, 6 Opera Suites, 21 Prestige Suites, 32 Club Millesime Rooms, 202 Luxury Rooms, 5 Restaurant & 4 Bars, 1 Grand Ballroom, 2 Meeting Rooms, Beach Club, Kids Club and the first Thalassa Spa in the Gulf Cooperation Council Countries (GCC)
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS