You are at the heart of the hotel! As a Housekeeping Attendant, you will take ownership of guest rooms, ensuring that our guests are provided with a clean, comfortable space, and be a part of creating a memorable experience for them for their evening Housekeeping service.
Rate of Pay: $19.63/hr
What’s in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Your experience and skills include:
- High School graduate or equivalent is preferred.
- Previous experience of one year is preferred.
- Understand and comply with all company and departmental rules and regulations, policies and procedures.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff and guests.
- Able to communicate both written and verbally.
- Reading and counting is essential.
- Requires basic knowledge of housekeeping
- Needs to have an aptitude to promote minimum levels of skills and abilities that would create a positive outcome, in a hot and challenging work environment.
- Must be able to lift minimum of 50 pounds
- Must have ability to work with others to create attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow-through, courtesy, cooperativeness and work with minimum supervision.
- Must have ability to secure minimum levels of skills and abilities that would allow for a proficient job orientation based on specific tasks and methods. This is to provide a safe working environment according to OSHA regulations that would protect both the employee and coworkers.
- Position requires walking and standing most of the working day; must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 6 hours in length. Length of time of these tasks may vary from day to day and task to task.
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability to multi-task in a calm manner on a timely basis.
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability in limited space.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill daily tasks.
- Must be able to lift a maximum of 50 lbs. throughout the day.
- Ability to follow directions, perform tasks with attention to detail, speed accuracy, and follow-through.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Ability to work well as part of a team, Set up and organize workstation with designated supplies and equipment.
- Replenish supplies and equipment as needed during the shift.
- Report any faulty equipment, linen shortages, maintenance needs, safety hazards and other problems immediately to your supervisor.
- Restock work areas for the next shift as assigned.
- Successfully complete the training /certification process for this position.
Your team and working environment:
Just east of the Pacific and slightly north of Expectation.
Welcome to Fairmont Grand Del Mar. An elegant tribute to classic Mediterranean estate, seamlessly fusing old-world charm with modern luxury. Here, an award-winning, Renaissance-inspired spa, critically acclaimed dining, exclusive boutique shopping and championship golf course.
Growth and advancement is not only available, it is actively encouraged. We promote a balanced life for our colleagues, continuously seeking new ways to improve our environment and to support our beautiful home of San Diego.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS