Accor is a world leader in the hotel industry, present in 110 countries, with more than 5,000 hotels and 10,000 restaurants and bars. The group deploys an integrated hotel ecosystem that is among the most diversified in the sector, notably associating luxury and high-end brands, mid-range and economic offers, exclusive lifestyle concepts, venues for shows and entertainment, clubs, restaurants and bars, private residences, shared accommodation, concierge services and co-working spaces. Accor thus has a portfolio of incomparable brands, led by more than 300,000 employees around the world. More than 65 million members benefit from the group's complete loyalty program, ALL - Accor Live Limitless.
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, Pacific, you will be responsible for the loyalty value proposition strategy development, maintenance and innovation driven through Pacific partner agreements and relationships. You will ensure alignment with central and regional stakeholders to drive a cohesive roadmap and execution plan to reach engagement, revenue and satisfaction KPIs.
Your role will be to demonstrate Accor’s ability to drive sustainable value differentiation to its loyalty members and guests resulting in business acceleration and desire for our brands.
Primary responsibilities will be to:
- Implement and maintain partnerships across airlines, financial services, mobility & lifestyle verticals which drive revenue & customer engagement
- Expand revenue from new & existing partners through; joint tactical campaigns with partners, promotional offers, increase Accor Plus membership sales through partners
- Work across regional key stakeholders to ensure understanding, endorsement and activation of strategic partnership objectives
- Identify opportunities to transform, innovate, and grow the value proposition through business relationships, defining financial impacts and demonstrate positive ROI on partner related activities and programs
- Oversee the negotiation strategy, execution of partner contracts and end to end commercial steps leading to firm commitments
- Define the partnership identification & governance steps to execute a flawless execution and activation plan
- Maintain a partnership performance dashboard enabling periodical reviews
- Anticipate contract renewals and potential risks to be substantiated prior to each deadline being met
- Create and deploy standard operating procedures documents to the field and manage updates involved to existing SOPs/Toolkits
You will have:
- 10 years minimum in a similar position within the Hospitality/Financial or Airlines industries
- Strong commercial acumen and track-record
- Matrix expertise
- Multi-market background
- Project management
- Entrepreneurial spirit with drive, ambition and high level of energy
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with all levels of team members
- Flexible and able to embrace and respond effectively to change
- Ability to manage a highly complex global environment and span of control
Want to know what it's like working with Accor? Follow us on Instagram @KeepUpWithAccor or www.jobsataccor.com.au