Raffles Hotels & Resorts is a collection of award-winning luxury hotels located in vibrant destinations around the world. Unique with its own distinct personality, each Raffles hotel distinguishes itself with the highest standards of product and service.
Raffles Europejski Warsaw, a beloved icon sitting proudly on Royal Route in the heart of Warsaw, delivers the new chapter of luxury in its extraordinary history that spans over 160 years.
The lovingly restored and reinvented hotel has 106 timeless elegant guest rooms with 24-hour Butler service, signature Europejski Grill restaurant, legendary Long Bar, a century-old heritage patisserie Lourse Warszawa, and a revitalizing oasis Raffles Spa.
It also acts as a showcase for the best of modern Polish art, with Hotel Europejski Art Collection.
We offer excellent career development and growth opportunities for our colleagues who have the talent, dedication, drive and passion to be part of a leading global luxury hospitality brand.
If you are looking for a dynamic environment for your career development, please join us as:
As a Waiter/Waitress with Raffles Hotels & Resorts, you will be an ambassador for the exceptional service and cuisine that are hallmarks of our dining experience. Your warm, personal attention and knowledge of our outstanding Food & Beverage offerings makes guests of our restaurants and lounges feel unique and valued. Your responsibilities will include:
- To consistently provide thoughtful, caring, and sincere service
- To assist Guests regarding menu items in an informative and helpful way
- To follow Restaurant and Bar policies, procedures, and service standards
- To have full knowledge of beverage lists and promotions
- To have full knowledge of all menu items, garnishes, contents, and preparation methods
- To follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- Other duties as assigned
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities. The sky is your limit
Your experience and skills include:
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively as part of a team
- Previous point of sale system experience an asset, but not required
- Fluent in English and Polish
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS