GROUP PROCUREMENT DEPARTMENT
- Job name: Digital change management analyst
- Location: siège d’Accor, 82 rue Henri Farman, 92130 Issy-les-Moulineaux
- Duration: starting from September 2021, for 2 years
- Contract type: Apprentissage
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 hospitality experts placing people at the heart of what we do and nurturing real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. We take care of millions of guests all around the world.
With an unrivalled portfolio of 33 brands from luxury to economy, Accor has been providing hospitality savoir-faire for more than 50 years: Sofitel Legend, SO, Sofitel, MGallery, Pullman, Raffles, Fairmont, Grand Mercure, The Sebel, Adagio Premium, Novotel, Mercure, Mama Shelter, Adagio, ibis, ibis Styles, Adagio access, ibis budget and hotelF1.
About Astore, our Global Procurement Organization
Astore is our Global Procurement Organization which covers all products & services needed by our clients to address their daily operational needs or one-shot construction or renovation projects. Its international organization and digital roadmap aim to ease the procurement operations of our Accor hotels and non-Accor partners.
With more than 7500 clients worldwide and about 2000 external partners, our ambition is to become the first choice for procurement solution for the hospitality sector.
The Procurement organization gathers approximately 200 FTE in 20+ procurement offices including the Global Procurement office.
Reporting to the Global Digital Team, you will benefit from an in-depth understanding of the Procurement activities and the digital roadmap. You will be working in an international context with multiple stakeholders.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Ease the coordination between the Digital Corporate team and the local procurement teams
- Support the change management for a successful digital transformation of our organization
Your main missions will be to:
Support project teams to implement their Change Management plan:
- Prepare communication and training materials (new tools, processes or features)
- Update the knowledge base for suppliers and/or hotels in accordance with the evolution of the tools
- Conduct training sessions for the internal teams (category managers, sales team, local digital project managers)
- Promote project management tools, and reusability across teams and projects
- Implement change management tools and methods:
- Identify the change management tools to recommend to project teams (collaboration, training and mass mailing tools, video editor...)
- Consolidate the countries’ and digital department needs to set up the tools properly and manage the required accesses
- Create deliverables templates (change management plans) to support project team in defining their change management strategy
- Build tools/surveys to assess the quality of the change management action plans
Profile and Skills
- Business School student – Natural leader, you easily establish relationships and communicate efficiently with your colleagues
- You can work in autonomy, are able to act pro-actively and collaboratively in a team environment with multiple stakeholders
- You know the project management basics and are eager to work in several projects simultaneously
- You have very good communication skills, a deep knowledge of PowerPoint and/or any other communication tools
- Fluent English is a must
Depending on profile + Accor internal salary matrix
50% of commute fees + Lunch allowance (Tickets Restaurants)
Please submit your resume and cover letter in English