Engage with a Global Hotel Company committed to your development in the Economy Hospitality Industry.
What is in it for you:
· Opportunity to develop your talent in and passion for brand marketing within the Economy Hospitality segment with ibis, ibis Styles, ibis budget and greet brands – the undisputable hospitality leaders on ECO segment, and a present network of over 2500 addresses in +70 countries.
· Cross cultural and functional exposure - learning from multi-disciplinary and highly diversed teams and thought leaders
What you will be doing:
· Reporting to Brand Manager, you will contribute to the conceptualization, implementation and communication of key ECO brands strategic projects and priorities
· You will support the Brand Manager in all brands activities in the areas of Brand Operations, Brand Experience (Products, Programs, Promotions & People), Brand Communication (Digital, Social Media, PR & Corporate Comm) and Brand Assurance (Guest Experience and Standards)
· You will assist Regional Hubs and Hotels in bringing the brand to life by ensuring essential brand guidelines, assets, toolkits, intranet, newsletter and relevant content are always up-to-date, available and accessible
· You will coordinate and participate in both internal and external key stakeholders' and partners' meetings, crafting presentations and management action plans
· General administrative duties
Your experience and skills include:
· Level of education - minimum BAC +5
· Field of study - Marketing / Hospitality
· Prior internship experience in a reputable company; hospitality experience a bonus
· Languages - Fluency in English (written and spoken) & French
· Highly self-driven, detail oriented, resourceful and organized individual
· Dedicated team player with a strong sense of work ownership and ethics
Your team and working environment:
· You will be a valued member of a highly dynamic and diverse team guided by strong purpose and driven by firm passion and work ethics.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS