Business Analyst Intern
Shanghai – AccorHotels Greater China Corporate Office
Business Excellence Manager – AccorHotels Greater China
- The role of Business Analyst Intern is to provide support to the Business Excellence Manager. Provide general administrative and secretarial support if any. Provide assistance to Business Excellence Manager for arrangement of trip, meeting, appointment, consolidation of data and report/presentation generation.
- Own and identify information sources
- Gather and interpret data (data gathering and cleaning)
- Execute analysis to translate into meaningful insights
- Take notes for interviews and meetings if any
- Help develop presentation and other output of findings
1. Excellent English speaking and writing skills
2. Strong logical thinking
3. Strong communication skills
4. Skilled use of MS office
5. Secure 5 working days per week for at least 3 months.
Requirements of Qualification
- Minimum bachelor degree of a registered university in China
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
- Must be detail in handling records as well as possess good administrative skills
- Sensitive and discretion in dealing with confidential matter / information
- Must be a good team player and a quick learner
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellence in both telephone and in-person communication skills
- Organized and with an eye for detail
Accor is a world-leading augmented hospitality group offering unique and meaningful experiences in almost 4,800 hotels, resorts, and residences across 100 countries. With an unrivalled portfolio of brands from luxury to economy, Accor has been providing hospitality savoir-faire for more than 50 years. Beyond accommodations, Accor enables new ways to live, work, and play with Food&Beverage, nightlife, wellbeing, and coworking brands. To drive business performance, Accor’s portfolio of business accelerators amplifies hospitality distribution, operations, and experiences. Guests have access to one of the world’s most attractive hotel loyalty programs. Accor is deeply committed to sustainable value creation, and plays an active role in giving back to planet and community. Planet 21 – Acting Here endeavours to act for “positive hospitality”, while Accor Solidarity, the endowment fund, empowers disadvantaged people through professional training and access to employment.