Food & Beverage Intern
About the job
Regional F&B Intern
What is the role?
We are looking for a creative apprentice that can influence the hearts and minds of Accor’s Food & Drink operations in the region India, Middle East, Africa and Turkey. Supporting in the communication and implementation of our F&B strategy to the Heartists in hotels, the Regional Office and Country Offices, in order to achieve only the best standards of quality, delivering service excellence and maximizing guest experience.
What this translates into is:
- Assisting in outlining concept identity for opening or repositioning hotels in accordance with Brand positioning and with the principal objective to maximize guest enjoyment and return on investment.
- Assist to inspire and develop the talent of F&B Heartists and help with setting standards.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of commercially-driven service, Meetings & Events, Bar, Restaurant and Room Service concepts.
- Communication strategies, tactics and actions that enable further development of customer dining and drinking experiences and Accor’s reputation within the F&B arena.
- Coordinate communication with the F&B Alchemists, our specialist network in the hotels, and other Vice President Operations designates to ensure alignment on strategy, sharing of good practice and keeping the focus on maximization of F&B profit.
- Liaise with Hotel F&B stakeholders and Brand and Communications colleagues to ensure the F&B message remains consistent, on-brand and commercially relevant.
A little more detail about what you’ll be doing:
- Create & elaborate on F&B Design & Operations Concept Briefs
- Support, Interact, solution finding, and communication between Hotel Heartists, suppliers and Hub colleagues in matters related to F&B and the quality and financial performance thereof
- Supporting concept implementation in the opening of new hotels
- Enhance and develop service and restaurant, bar, meetings and events concepts to aide communication of the strategy
- Research/Identify behavioral change tactics in relation to food and drink that can be communicated/implemented in hotels
- Develop training modules for restaurant and bar service
- Support Vice President and F&B Manager in daily tasks
The kind of person we’re looking for:
- A team player, and contributor to a stable team dynamic within the Hub F&B team and its key stakeholders
- A passion for everything hospitality and experiential, especially food and drink
- Tech-savvy and social media-oriented
- Amazing attention to detail and creative flair
- Good communication between other experts within the organization
- Can work independently, master multi-tasker and great organizational skills
- Thrives in an informal working environment
Skills & Experience
- Currently enrolled in university
- IT and social media-literate of course, and proficient in MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Good language skills in your native language + fluent English; French would be an advantage
- You’ve got an eye for detail and natural style and flair
- You’re an excellent communicator and have sound diplomacy skills
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/
- Department: F&B service
- Language required: English.
Accor is a world leading hospitality group consisting of 5,300 properties and 10,000 food and beverage venues throughout 110 countries. The group has one of the industry’s most diverse and fully-integrated hospitality ecosystems encompassing more than 40 luxury, premium, midscale and economy hotel brands, entertainment and nightlife venues, restaurants and bars, branded private residences, shared accommodation properties, concierge services, co-working spaces and more. Accor’s unmatched position in lifestyle hospitality – one of the fastest growing categories in the industry – is led by Ennismore, a joint venture, which Accor holds a majority shareholding. Ennismore is a creative hospitality company with a global collective of entrepreneurial and founderbuilt brands with purpose at their heart. Accor boasts an unrivalled portfolio of distinctive brands and more than 230,000 team members worldwide. Members benefit from the company’s
comprehensive loyalty program – ALL - Accor Live Limitless – a daily lifestyle companion that provides access to a wide variety of rewards, services and experiences. Through its Planet 21 –Acting Here, Accor Solidarity, RiiSE and ALL Heartist Fund initiatives, the Group is focused on driving positive action through business ethics, responsible tourism, environmental sustainability, community engagement, diversity and inclusivity.