HR Trainee / HR Assistant
About the job
We are worldwide Augmented Hospitality leaders, the best at what we do. Heartists is what we call ourselves, generous, passionate, attentive and free, whether we are welcoming guests, connecting with our peers or serving others.
Our entire Accor estate expands across the world. With over 300,000 experts committed to rejuvenating the hospitality experience we pride ourselves in being the employer of choice, so live limitlessly, come as you are, grow with us, work with purpose and explore the endless opportunities in store.
Join us in the Talent & Culture team as a HR Trainee / HR Assistant.
Here is a snapshot at some of the responsibilities you will hold:
- Supporting recruitment processes (drafting, creating and posting job advertisements, CV screening, managing interview invitations)
- Coordination of various office events and trainings
- Supporting hotel operations (preparation of hotel budgets for recruitment events, participation of organizational charts & new hotel structures)
- Updating HR database (documents, personal files, etc.)
- Coordination of various orders (marketing materials for candidates, new starter gifts, etc.)
- Administration of different HR expenses/invoices
- Supporting different HR processes (New Joiners Onboarding, Talent Reviews, Employee Engagement Survey, etc.)
- Participation in translation of different HR materials
- Supporting various reporting tasks
- Participation in internal communication activities (managing comms calendar, sending memos, managing staff social calendar)
- Coordinating the inflow of Accor Ukrainian employees (work & accommodation)
- Managing solidarity fund donations (applications & payments)
- Building a database of hotel schools in Poland
- Supporting the team in daily administration tasks
Your experience and skills include:
- Min. 1-2 years’ experience in Human Resources or Hotel operations
- Advanced English & Polish (min. B2), any other European language is a plus
- Strong organization & administration skills
- Systematic approach to a high volume of diverse assignments and ability to prioritize
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and a proactive approach
- Good level of MS Office (especially MS Excel)
- Willingness to learn new things, share ideas
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Collaboration & teamwork skills as well as the ability to work independently
- Experience in using recruitment systems (ATS: Taleo, SmartRecruiters, eRecruiter, etc.) would be an asset
What is in it for you:
- Unique opportunity to develop your career with worldwide Augmented Hospitality leaders
- Civil contract till 31.12.2022 with the possibility of the extension
- Participation in interesting HR projects
- Big support of your team colleagues in daily activities
- Office with modern design & activity based working concept located in the center of Warsaw
- All necessary working tools (laptop, phone, etc.)
- Interesting and challenging work in an international team (10+ nationalities)
- Hybrid way of working (3 days in the office + 2 days at home) & flexible working hours (we start between 8:00 and 10:00)
- Talent development opportunities
PLEASE APPLY WITH CV IN ENGLISH
Do what you love. Care for the world. Dare to challenge the status quo!
- Department: Other
- Language required: English.
Accor is a world leading hospitality group consisting of 5,300 properties and 10,000 food and beverage venues throughout 110 countries. The group has one of the industry’s most diverse and fully-integrated hospitality ecosystems encompassing more than 40 luxury, premium, midscale and economy hotel brands, entertainment and nightlife venues, restaurants and bars, branded private residences, shared accommodation properties, concierge services, co-working spaces and more. Accor’s unmatched position in lifestyle hospitality – one of the fastest growing categories in the industry – is led by Ennismore, a joint venture, which Accor holds a majority shareholding. Ennismore is a creative hospitality company with a global collective of entrepreneurial and founderbuilt brands with purpose at their heart. Accor boasts an unrivalled portfolio of distinctive brands and more than 230,000 team members worldwide. Members benefit from the company’s
comprehensive loyalty program – ALL - Accor Live Limitless – a daily lifestyle companion that provides access to a wide variety of rewards, services and experiences. Through its Planet 21 –Acting Here, Accor Solidarity, RiiSE and ALL Heartist Fund initiatives, the Group is focused on driving positive action through business ethics, responsible tourism, environmental sustainability, community engagement, diversity and inclusivity.