Legal Internship (m/f)
About the job
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 300 000 hospitality experts placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. We take care of millions of guests in our 5 000 addresses. As an operator, franchisor, owner and investor, we are committed to delivering the most powerful hotel promise of all: Feel Welcome. Accor offers a unique portfolio of complementary brands, from luxury to budget, recognized and appreciated for their quality of service throughout the world: Raffles, Fairmont, Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Novotel, Mercure, ibis, ibis budget, ibis Style, hotelF1, ....
The Legal Department is responsible for ensuring the management and coordination of the Legal, Corporate and Compliance area, defining the Group guidelines. Reporting to Legal Manager for Italy, as a legal intern you will work closely also with legal colleagues at Southern Europe level, your main activities will be:
- Support in the provision of legal advice on a variety of general issues including competition law, data protection and consumer law;
- Support in drafting and negotiating on a variety of agreements (NDA, LOI, service and supply agreements, franchise agreements etc.)
- Support in corporate secretarial duties
- Managing contracts archive through CMT tool
- Legal researches
- Support in drafting training materials
What kind of talent are we looking for?
- Law Degree and a post-graduate Master specializing in corporate and business law
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Proactive at developing internal business relationships
- Motivated, enthusiastic and have a "can do" attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in English
What do we offer you?
A fascinating and challenging experience in a dynamic multinational company with a strong vision for the future. A pleasant working environment with opportunities for personal development.
- Department: Legal
- Language required: Italian.
Accor is a world leading hospitality group consisting of 5,300 properties and 10,000 food and beverage venues throughout 110 countries. The group has one of the industry’s most diverse and fully-integrated hospitality ecosystems encompassing more than 40 luxury, premium, midscale and economy hotel brands, entertainment and nightlife venues, restaurants and bars, branded private residences, shared accommodation properties, concierge services, co-working spaces and more. Accor’s unmatched position in lifestyle hospitality – one of the fastest growing categories in the industry – is led by Ennismore, a joint venture, which Accor holds a majority shareholding. Ennismore is a creative hospitality company with a global collective of entrepreneurial and founderbuilt brands with purpose at their heart. Accor boasts an unrivalled portfolio of distinctive brands and more than 260,000 team members worldwide. Members benefit from the company’s
comprehensive loyalty program – ALL - Accor Live Limitless – a daily lifestyle companion that provides access to a wide variety of rewards, services and experiences. Through its Planet 21 –Acting Here, Accor Solidarity, RiiSE and ALL Heartist Fund initiatives, the Group is focused on driving positive action through business ethics, responsible tourism, environmental sustainability, community engagement, diversity and inclusivity.