About the job
This is an excellent opportunity to work closely with our Executive Office & responsible for providing high-level project management and administrative support in addition to carry out tasks and requests as instructed. The Management Trainee works with minimum supervision and handles confidential matters professionally.
What you will be doing:
-Manage the General Manager’s special and confidential projects in addition to maintain his diary to co-ordinate meetings/appointments, and to ensure smooth running of such meetings.
·Screen/handle telephone calls, appointments, mails and emails and take action accordingly
·Take meeting minutes
·Coordinate and communicate with various departments and all levels of staff on matters directed by the General Manager
·Prepare and manage correspondences with internal and external parties for General Manager’s signature
·Attend to requests from divisional, corporate or owners offices and facilitate it accordingly
·Ensure approval forms are prepared for the General Manager for signature and approval of the Vice President, Operations, e.g. leave application forms, travel approval forms, expense claims reports, etc.
·Maintain systematic up-to-date filing and tracing systems
·Maintain and update ‘Manager-On-Duty’ schedule
·Maintain confidentiality of sensitive matters/issues
·Maintain complete knowledge of all F&B services, contents & preparation methods, outlets and hotel services/features
· Be fully conversant with hotel fire & life safety/emergency procedures
· Attend all briefings, meetings and trainings as assigned by management
· Perform other reasonable duties assigned by the Management
What is in it for you:
- Zallaq House Accommodation
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- Recent or final year gradtuates with passion to succeed in hospitality business.
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels
- Must be creative and innovative
- Ability to work independently, excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Fully proficient in English & Arabic speaking is a plus
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
Your team and working environment:
- Sofitel Bahrain Zallaq Thalassa Sea & Spa is 5 star Luxury Hotel with 262 Luxury Rooms & Suites Including 1 Royal Suite, 6 Opera Suites, 21 Prestige Suites, 32 Club Millesime Rooms, 202 Luxury Rooms, 5 Restaurant & 4 Bars, 1 Grand Ballroom, 2 Meeting Rooms, Beach Club, Kids Club and the first Thalassa Spa in the Gulf Cooperation Council Countries (GCC)
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent
- Department: Real Estate
- Language required: English.
Accor is a world leading hospitality group consisting of 5,300 properties and 10,000 food and beverage venues throughout 110 countries. The group has one of the industry’s most diverse and fully-integrated hospitality ecosystems encompassing more than 40 luxury, premium, midscale and economy hotel brands, entertainment and nightlife venues, restaurants and bars, branded private residences, shared accommodation properties, concierge services, co-working spaces and more. Accor’s unmatched position in lifestyle hospitality – one of the fastest growing categories in the industry – is led by Ennismore, a joint venture, which Accor holds a majority shareholding. Ennismore is a creative hospitality company with a global collective of entrepreneurial and founderbuilt brands with purpose at their heart. Accor boasts an unrivalled portfolio of distinctive brands and more than 260,000 team members worldwide. Members benefit from the company’s
comprehensive loyalty program – ALL - Accor Live Limitless – a daily lifestyle companion that provides access to a wide variety of rewards, services and experiences. Through its Planet 21 –Acting Here, Accor Solidarity, RiiSE and ALL Heartist Fund initiatives, the Group is focused on driving positive action through business ethics, responsible tourism, environmental sustainability, community engagement, diversity and inclusivity.