- Work on projects related to F&B Service;
- Assist F&B Manager/ Assistant F&B Manager on daily operations in all area of restaurants, bars, room service, conference and event;
- Take and deliver customer orders, consistently demonstrating high levels of customer service; and
- Maintain contact with kitchen staff, management, serving staff, and customers to ensure that dining details are handled properly and customers' concerns are addressed.
- Hospitality Management related studies;
- Previous F&B Service internship experience preferable;
- Ability to demonstrate passion for excellence; and
- Good communication skills in English and able to communicate in Mandarin is a plus.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
Accor is a world-leading augmented hospitality group offering unique and meaningful experiences in almost 4,800 hotels, resorts, and residences across 100 countries. With an unrivalled portfolio of brands from luxury to economy, Accor has been providing hospitality savoir-faire for more than 50 years. Beyond accommodations, Accor enables new ways to live, work, and play with Food&Beverage, nightlife, wellbeing, and coworking brands. To drive business performance, Accor’s portfolio of business accelerators amplifies hospitality distribution, operations, and experiences. Guests have access to one of the world’s most attractive hotel loyalty programs. Accor is deeply committed to sustainable value creation, and plays an active role in giving back to planet and community. Planet 21 – Acting Here endeavours to act for “positive hospitality”, while Accor Solidarity, the endowment fund, empowers disadvantaged people through professional training and access to employment.