As product and quality are closely linked, the main purpose of the this internship is to liaise both expertise. Your role role will be to assist both managers in implementing solutions that will have a positive impact on noticed operational issues.
- Together with the Quality & Planet 21 manager you will assist her making the reporting and following-up the hotels’ action plans.
- Together with the Product & Service manager you will support the implementation of new projects.
- Support visual identity development of economy and midscale brands
- Support new product and service implementation
- Support daily activities such as checking print proofs, making translations (UK-FR), searching for pictures for communication collaterals, assisting during photo and video shoots
- Regular updates on AccorLive and Yammer (in English)
- Monthly quality reporting and follow-up on hotels quality action plans
- Follow-up on online reputation scores and guest comments analysis
- Assist operational implementation of new Planet21 programme
- Support implementation of new monitoring tools
- Liaise with transversal local and international teams
- Benchmark and monitor trends
- A dynamic team player up for new challenges
- Open minded, innovative and pro-active
- Hands-on approach
- Extremely well organised, analytical and autonomous worker
- An dynamic team player up for new challenges
- Studying Marketing (B.A. or master in Marketing, Communication, International Business)
- Fluent English, French or/and Dutch
- All round knowledge and experience of marketing
- Excellent communication skills
- English copywriting is essential
- Good knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Word, internet tools
Education Level: Bachelor / Licence
Study area: Hospitality Management
Optional languages: French
- Job type
- Schiphol, Netherlands
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
AccorHotels opens 1 new hotels every 30 hours and recruits 20,000 talents each year, which means 1 new member to the AccorHotels Family every 6 minutes!
Now is the time to join this global leader in hospitality, whether you’re fresh out of hospitality school or a star talent from another industry considering a career move. With opportunities available in hotel operations, digital services, distribution, revenue management, food and beverage, guest experience, and more, AccorHotels offers talents not just a job, but a career with true development potential and global reach.
Watch four AccorHotels executives discuss what’s new and exciting at the company, how AccorHotels differentiates itself from its competitors, and where their own career paths have led within the group. One thing they all have in common: a strong vision for the future of AccorHotels and for tomorrow’s top talents within the organization.
To learn more about AccorHotels and its career opportunities, watch the full video introductions.