Support the VP Strategic Relationships to operationally manage the strategic partnership between Banyan Tree and Accor. Project manage on the integration and collaboration strategy and plan for the strategic partnership. The person will support the VP to leverage Accor distribution, loyalty, sales and marketing platforms to deliver incremental performance to Banyan Tree. The individual will provide regular communication on the performance, value and development of the strategic partnership to both parties. And ensure that operational standards and brand integrity of Banyan Tree hotels operated by Accor, are met.
• Be the face of the Banyan Tree brands in Paris within Accor;
• Project manage all integration initiatives to ensure timely completion, within budget.
• Collaborate with Accor distribution, loyalty, sales and marketing functions to animate and deliver incremental performance to Banyan Tree.
• Facilitate and organize monthly collaboration calls/meetings to review progress and identify new collaboration opportunities.
• Produce monthly Performance reports.
• Work with Accor finance to develop financial governance, reporting, regional/corporate accounts, and functional billing process for Banyan Tree.
• Produce quarterly Stakeholder Communications on Strategic Partnership.
• Build an operational repository for Banyan Tree brands to provide Accor operations with all brand guidelines, reference materials and collaterals to support the implementation of brand programs.
• Provide regular updates on relevant developments within Banyan Tree and Accor to both parties.
• Assist with budget processes associated with the strategic partnership.
• Monitor brand RPS and other relevant KPIs (Voice of the Guest); both quantitative and qualitative (online sentiment/reviews) for Banyan Tree branded hotels
• Monitor Brand Assurance program scores for Banyan Tree branded hotels operated by Accor.
• The ability to manage information available internally and externally in a sensitive and confidential manner and sharing information in a selective and professional manner.
• Manage communication between different stakeholders at various levels of the organization.
• Be highly organized and structured in project management of the multiple work teams from both companies
Education Level: Master / MBA
Study area: Marketing
- Job type
- Île-de-France, France
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- November 2018
AccorHotels opens 2 new hotels every 3 days and recruits 20,000 talents each year, which means 1 new member to the AccorHotels Family every 6 minutes!
Now is the time to join this global leader in hospitality, whether you’re fresh out of hospitality school or a star talent from another industry considering a career move. With opportunities available in hotel operations, digital services, distribution, revenue management, food and beverage, guest experience, and more, AccorHotels offers talents not just a job, but a career with true development potential and global reach.
Watch four AccorHotels executives discuss what’s new and exciting at the company, how AccorHotels differentiates itself from its competitors, and where their own career paths have led within the group. One thing they all have in common: a strong vision for the future of AccorHotels and for tomorrow’s top talents within the organization.
To learn more about AccorHotels and its career opportunities, watch the full video introductions.