Within the Global Brand Management Department of the Luxury Brands and more specifically within the Global Brand Management Team for the Pullman Hotels and Resorts brand, you will assist the team in managing all aspects of the Global Brand Marketing missions.
In an international environment, you will contribute daily to the conception and implementation of numerous strategic projects and will be part of the success of the brand:
- Brand Positioning
- Creation & implementation of Brand programs, Products & Services
- Coordination of the communication plan: social media, awareness campaigns with internal teams and external agencies (both online and offline), PR and events
- Close follow-up of the Brand Standards and the quality of the guest experience
- Production of highly qualitative presentations for the global network (marketing in the countries, hotels general managers, owners), top management and external audiences
- High level analysis and benchmarks (inside and outside hospitality) for the brand
- Budget follow-up and administrative tasks
You will work closely with the LUXE Teams: Global Marketing, regional Marketing/Guest Experience relays (Asia-Pacific, Europe, Americas, Middle-East, Africa…), Digital Teams, Performance Team, Brand Content Team, Sales, Service Culture and all external partners (agencies, etc…).
- Level of Studies: BAC+4 / +5
- Field of Studies: Marketing and/or Hospitality and/or Commerce and/or Project Management
- Professional Experience: A first internship in the hospitality industry would be ideal
- Languages: English (bilingual or mother language), French (fluent)
- Open-mindedness, easily adaptable to different cultures, editorial ease, synthetic mind, creative, organized and team player
- Fluency in English and French compulsory
- Computer Skills – Pack Office (high skills in PowerPoint and Excel)
- Detail-oriented person with an affinity for the hospitality industry
NAVIGO pass reimbursement: 50%
Education Level: Master / MBA
Study area: Marketing
- Job type
- Île-de-France, France
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- September 2018
AccorHotels opens 2 new hotels every 3 days and recruits 20,000 talents each year, which means 1 new member to the AccorHotels Family every 6 minutes!
Now is the time to join this global leader in hospitality, whether you’re fresh out of hospitality school or a star talent from another industry considering a career move. With opportunities available in hotel operations, digital services, distribution, revenue management, food and beverage, guest experience, and more, AccorHotels offers talents not just a job, but a career with true development potential and global reach.
Watch four AccorHotels executives discuss what’s new and exciting at the company, how AccorHotels differentiates itself from its competitors, and where their own career paths have led within the group. One thing they all have in common: a strong vision for the future of AccorHotels and for tomorrow’s top talents within the organization.
To learn more about AccorHotels and its career opportunities, watch the full video introductions.