- To provide a comprehensive and efficient administrative service to the Food and Beverage Manager and Food and Beverage Outlet Managers.
- To manage the office environment providing an exceptional guest and colleague experience, by maintaining office essentials, co-ordinating administrative duties and anticipating customer needs in a professional manner ensuring a seamless service experience
- Responsible for typing and sending all F&B department's related correspondence such as menus and those relating to restaurant enquiries and confirmations
- Compose letters on behalf of the F&B Manager and F&B Outlet Managers in line with Coworth Park standards
- Type special menus for groups, promotions and other menus as required
- Operate and manage the computer system according to office procedures, filing documents in a logical and easily accessible system and maintaining accurate records.
- Manage office supplies and hotel collateral, ensuring enough stationery is available and stocked
- Answer the telephone within three rings in a friendly, courteous and efficient manner, providing accurate information to the caller
- Meet and greet visitors, create a warm welcome, conduct showrounds and deal with all enquiries professionally
- Coordinate the diary for the F&B Manager and keep up-to-date contact lists
- Check departmental log books every morning and pass on for action and follow up
- Assist in research for promotions, projects and competitor's analysis
- Take reservations and accurately record any special requirements, payments and contact details
- Confirm reservations both verbally and in writing ensuring special requirements are referred to
- Respond to all external and internal F&B enquiries (via email and website) within 24 hours
- Ensure timely and efficient internal communication on all details to a reservation e.g. menu and wine choice, final number of guests, menu and place card requirements.
- Liaise with all relevant departments and managers to ensure group reservation information has been received
- Attend weekly BEO meetings
- Attend hotel morning meetings
- Attend meetings and take minutes as required including 'Your Voice' and CSR.
- Ensure office, kitchen and reception areas are kept tidy and clean at all times
- Coordinate meeting room diary and ensure meeting room is set up accordingly
- Exceptional customer service experience
- Excellent accuracy, including typing
- Proficient MS Office knowledge including PowerPoint
- Experience within Food & Beverage environment
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Good organisational and administration skills
- Ability to prioritise work load
- Experience using Delphi and Opera computer systems
- Immaculate presentation
Our global success is dependent on everyone who is a part of our team. Our belief is that everyone who works here should share the rewards.
- Job type
- Ascot, United Kingdom
- Administration & General
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
Agoda.com is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specializes in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travelers. Agoda.com is part of Priceline.com (Nasdaq:PCLN). Agoda.com’s network includes more than 950,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of nearly 3,000 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers.