- Meet and greet spa guests, members, visitors upon arrival, confirm treatment details, provide appropriate information, escort to changing rooms, carry out full orientation.
- Ensure positive, pleasant and supportive working relationship between Spa staff.
- Be highly knowledgeable on all treatments, make recommendations and up sell as appropriate for the guest.
- Provide treatment information by telephone and email, take appointments for individual and group bookings, process into SpaSoft appointment system, send out confirmations and 24 hour reminders.
- Ensure that every guest is advised of our cancellation policy at the time of booking.
- Carry out showrounds of the Spa, explaining the facilities and services.
- Prepare guest bills, close to room accounts, credit card accounts or cash.
- Carry out administration tasks, prepare reports, etc.
- Take gift voucher requests, process in SpaSoft, and prepare vouchers.
- Open spa reception in the morning and close down at night, following procedures and check lists.
- Cash up at night, balancing reports and revenues, investigate and follow up on any discrepancies.
- Handle membership enquiries, provide information, carry out showrounds for potential members.
- Prepare therapists' work schedules, be responsible for ensuring that therapists are aware of all changes to their schedule
- When fully booked endeavor to rearrange shifts or call in additional resources to accommodate treatment requests.
- Assist with stocktaking when required.
- Take direction and instruction regarding day to day operation and project work from Spa management and Senior Receptionist.
- Give direction and instruction to Therapists and Spa Attendants to ensure the smooth running of the Spa and guest satisfaction.
- If job holder is a qualified therapist, to carry out treatments occasionally as required.
- To assist in keeping all areas of the Spa clean, tidy and perfectly presented and specifically the ladies changing room when there is not a female spa attendant on duty.
Our global success is dependent on everyone who is a part of our team. Our belief is that everyone who works here should share the rewards.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Ascot, United Kingdom
- Recreation & Leisure
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
Agoda.com is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specializes in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travelers. Agoda.com is part of Priceline.com (Nasdaq:PCLN). Agoda.com’s network includes more than 950,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of nearly 3,000 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers.