About the job
- 8-12 CI per hour, plus tips
- Health Benefits
- Department: Bakery
3+ years of experience
- Welcomes customers by determining their coffee interests and needs.
- Educates customers by presenting and explaining the coffee drink menu; answering questions.
- Generates revenues by attracting new customers; defining new and expanded services and products.
- Maintains inventories by replenishing coffee bean supply; stocking coffee brewing equipment; maintaining supplies, pastries, and cookies for coffee bar.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of individual work areas and kitchen, including counters, utensils, equipment, tools, waste areas, etc.
- Must be able to stand or walk for an eight-hour shift at a minimum.
- Must have a friendly personality and a hospitality-oriented mindset.
- Genuine passion for coffee, restaurant hospitality and learning new skills
- Maintain productive and positive working relationships with coworkers in all
Departments, promoted an environment of collaboration and teamwork
Please note that all hired candidates will be required to show proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 in order to obtain a work permit.
- Language required: English.
Agua Hospitality Group is a group award-winning restaurants and Bars in The Cayman Islands. Agua is inspired by fresh catch and local produce resulting in a menu offering Peruvian, Italian and Caribbean plates. Wine Spectator award winner. Next Door is a new concept Cocktail bar with award winning bar tenders, recently nominated in the "Top 10 Honoree List" by Tales of the Cocktail.
Agua Hospitality Group is expanding in 2022, opening a Mediterranean Restaurant, Bakery & Cafe and a Rooftop Cocktail Bar.
Start Date:As soon as possible