Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb's various functions embody the company's innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
At the end of 2018 Luckey, a French-based company offering end-to-end services to Hosts, was acquired by Airbnb to become a fully-owned internal entity. In 2021 operating internally as Hosting Services we are migrating our products & services onto Airbnb’s platform. We offer Hosts the possibility to be matched with local Partners who will support them by providing end-to-end service: listing of their property, management of guest arrivals and departures, professional cleaning and maintenance services, 24/7 guest assistance, and more.
As we expand our business, we continue to look for the best and brightest to drive strategic decisions and growth. To help us build a new ecosystem of hospitality tools that will be used by millions, we’re looking for a Marketing Manager, who will be responsible for coordinating our efforts on Host and Partners acquisition.
The Marketing Manager will report to the Marketing Lead, France.
- Contribute to positioning and value propositions, consumer messaging, brand architecture, and asset production.
- Coordinate efforts and work with Product and Design to better integrate our program within the Airbnb ecosystem. Responsible for the Hosting Services landing page.
- Own, manage, and track acquisition budgets and find efficient ways of driving long and short term growth with the support of our internal expert team and agencies.
- Responsible for performance monitoring and putting together the action plans to improve our acquisition metrics.
- Shape marketing briefs and serve as a main point of contact for internal creative teams for campaign development and asset production with the support of the Global Marketing team.
- Define the content needed by our Partners and streamline the process of distributing those assets. Be the point of contact of our Partner network for materials and assets needs.
- Be a voice for our Hosts, Guests, Partners and the broader community.
- 5-6 years of experience with a proven track record in Marketing, Media or Product roles.
- Highly adaptable with a strong sense of teamwork and the ability to navigate through organizations
- In particular, you should have experience working with:
- Growth marketers: you have a good understanding of web technologies and digital marketing channels (SEO, display, paid social or affiliate marketing)
- Creatives: you have an acute visual sense and have worked with creatives
- Product managers: you have an eye for detail and can collaborate with product management, design, and engineering to create an impactful product experience
- Data science: you have strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Content manager: you have excellent writing skills and a passion for storytelling
- Demonstrable ability to multitask, to solve issues, and adhere to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Fluent in English and French. Good competency in Spanish would be preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office / GSuite, skills in Photoshop and/or InDesign Figma and marketing tools (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.).
- An understanding and passion for recognizing emerging trends, creative excellence, and new technologies
***Please submit your CV and cover letter in English****