Senior Growth Manager (Contract)
About the job
Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb's various functions embody the company's innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
Luckey by Airbnb, now a part of the Airbnb family, is a leading Host Management Marketplace. Luckey offers to put in relationship property owners looking for help to manage their housing with experienced local partners in France and Spain. As we continue to expand our business and significantly grow our Local Partners network, the Luckey Local Partner acquisition team is looking for a Network Growth Manager to ensure the expansion of the Luckey partners network in France and Spain. You will report to the Growth and Business Operations Manager. This position is based in Paris, with the possibility of remote working.
- Analyze and support the Local Partners network development in France and Spain to recommend levers to meet its ambitious objectives.
- Review Local Partners leads funnel and make necessary changes with Airbnb Network agents support based in Porto. Set up performance targets and propose constant improvements to the process in order to anticipate business growth. Manage agent performance with Call center representatives.
- Present weekly webinars to present the program to interested potential partner audiences and answer the questions in order to convert them to the program.
- Develop pilot projects and manage existing program evolutions to scale from full life cycle (A la carte, Pre-program entry, External Audiences….) liaising with multiple teams, in France and the USA.
- Seek for constant and scalable improvements of our current Local Partners acquisition and onboarding processes and collaborate with the team on proposals.
- Support local partners acquisition process adaptations to launch new countries (language, local regulation adaptations….).
- 8 years+ of previous experience in a sales driven marketplace environment. Previous experience in a services marketplace in the context of merchant/partners/freelancers/Self-employed network development is a plus.
- Good organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Must be able to work in an evolving and fast paced environment: Luckey is a growing business within Airbnb, processes and tools will change as the business is getting more mature.
- Entrepreneurial and growth mindset with ability to work in an agile environment.
- Appetite for working in a target driven environment.
- Ability to work independently and drive outputs.
- Hands on and not afraid to roll sleeves up when needed.
- Fluency in French and English. Spanish is a plus. International experience is a plus too.
- Salesforce knowledge is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
This position is a fixed-term contract (FTC) for 12 months.
- Department: Sales