As a Doorman you are responsible to provide professional and customer focused service to our guests, ensuring their every visit will become a memorable one and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Offer consistently professional, friendly, warm and engaging service
• Ensure guests are greeted appropriately upon arrival in a warm manner
• Open car doors for arriving and departing guests and escort them to the lobby
• Control all guest car keys and ensure that cars are delivered within 10 minutes upon guest request
• Forward all guest complaints or problems to the manager on duty
• Ensure that an effective handover is made between duty shifts
• Demonstrate a complete understanding of the hotel’s policies and procedures and service standards and have full knowledge of the hotel facilities and happenings at all times
• Establish, promote and maintain good public relation while meeting or exceeding guest expectations
You must ideally have a vocational training within hospitality with preferable previous experiences in the Concierge Department within a hotel. Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, along with strong interpersonal abilities are essentials. Computer Knowledge and additional language skills are an advantage.
- Job type
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arabic optional, English
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
- More than 1 year
- Positions available
- Other Benefits
- Transportation, daily meals, medical insurance, 2 way ticket every 2 years and 30 days annual leave each year.
Al Bandar Rotana & Al Bandar Arjaan by Rotana
Situated on the north shore of Dubai Creek, the thriving waterway that runs through the heart of the city, Al Bandar Rotana & Al Bandar Arjaan by Rotana is a five-star hotel & hotel apartments with a prime waterfront outlook. Located on Baniyas Road in one of Dubai’s most prominent business districts, the waterside hotel is just a few minutes by road from the world’s busiest airport, Dubai International, as well as the Dubai World Trade Centre and the Diplomatic District. Major tourism attractions are on the doorstep for this 5 star hotel, from mega malls to world-famous souks. The new Al Seef destination is rooted in Dubai’s culture and heritage, with a charming atmosphere that fuses the heritage and modernity of the Emirate. The design-led Rise Dubai Creek Harbour development is also a short drive away from our luxury hotel, home to live music, DJ sets, movie screenings and unusual casual dining concepts.
This modern, architecturally-striking property, features 190 uniquely-designed luxury hotel rooms and suites & 80 hotel apartments. Spacious, luxurious and featuring the latest amenities, options range from standard rooms to suites, ideal for both business and leisure travellers and families visiting Dubai. Al Bandar Rotana also offers Club Rotana rooms with additional benefits including an Executive Lounge and personalised services.
Guests are spoiled for choice with five dining options to suit every taste and occasion during their stay in Dubai. From seasonal authentic food at Gusto Italian Restaurant to Morgan’s Bar & Restaurant, the only gastropub in Dubai Creek, you are in for a real treat. For casual meals, all-day dining restaurant Salt & Pepper is just the ticket, while Vanilla Lobby Lounge is the place to enjoy tea, coffee and snacks. All outlets are complemented with a terrace overlooking stunning views of the Creek and Dubai’s skyline. Refreshing drinks and snacks can be savoured at The Deck Pool Lounge, while in-room dining is available around the clock.
Your meeting and event needs are well looked after too with six fully-equipped venues which are flooded with natural daylight and offer flexible set-up options to accommodate all requirements and occasions. Take care of your body and mind during your stay in Dubai at the Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club featuring a modern gym with cardiovascular and free-weight training areas, as well as a swimming pool and sauna, steam and massage rooms.
Other suggested jobs
- Waiter/WaitressDubai, United Arab Emirates
- Housekeeping AttendantDubai, United Arab Emirates
- Minibar AttendantDubai, United Arab Emirates
- Housekeeping Order TakerDubai, United Arab Emirates
- Bartender/ BartendressDubai, United Arab Emirates