- Repairing and looking after the maintenance of buggy’s and in the resort and other mechanical equipment if required by the department head.
- Responsible for ensuring that all the engineering and maintenance activities of the hotel are conducted to the highest professional standards at all times, with guest comfort and safety being the highest priority.
- Assist in the diagnostics and subsequent repairs relating to buggy equipment
- Communicate any needs/problems relating to machinery and repairs.
- To assist and advise all staff with the use and maintenance of equipment.
- Adhering to safety and performance standards.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 1-3 years in Buggy Mechanic experience
- Excellent English oral and written skills
- Ability to handle high volume with attention to detail
- An ability to establish and retain effective working relationships with hotel staff and clients/vendors
- Applies a professional, confidential and ethical approach at all times
- Works in a safe, prudent and organized manner