- Supervise, installs, repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment.
- Examines operational control and pneumatic systems to diagnose problems using proper inspection, testing, and monitoring techniques and safe and proper use of tools, especially for these systems.
- Perform safe operation methods and procedures in troubleshooting of all the equipment system.
- Inspect, test and performs corrective and preventive maintenance of electrical equipment, lighting, signal, communication and power circuits.
- Isolates defects in wiring, switches, motors and others electrical equipment.
- Perform related duties as required or assigned.
- Perform routine administrative duties to support the job requirements (including basic computer skills).
- Responsible for the provision of accurate logs and records information on the works being repaired / maintained.
- 1-3 years in HVAC Technician Supervisor experience
- Excellent English oral and written skills
- Ability to handle high volume with attention to detail
- An ability to establish and retain effective working relationships with hotel staff and clients/vendors
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Applies a professional, confidential and ethical approach at all times
- Works in a safe, prudent and organized manner
- Ability to operate computer and office equipment
- Proficiency in Excel and Word