Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online at : https://bit.ly/2saFhOT
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Concord Hospitality Enterprises Company. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
UPGRADE for POSITION! DUAL SALES MANAGER OPENING - ARUNDEL MILLS.
Aloft & Element Hotels / Arundel Mills / Hanover Maryland
Exciting Dual Sales Manager opportunity to represent two up & coming lifestyle brands newly added to the Marriott portfolio. The Aloft and Element hotels at Arundel Mills are walking distance or a complimentary shuttle ride away from Live! Casino, the largest outlet shopping center in Maryland, and fabulous dining choices.
Being the Dual Sales Manager at a Concord Hospitality property means you hold an important key to the hotelâ€™s success. You will develop and foster hotel business through direct sales, marketing, telemarketing, direct mail, and tours of hotel for both guest rooms and event space. Our Sales Managers are designated outside sales roles with the majority of their time being out of office conducting sales calls. Candidates should be familiar with marketing plans, action plan creation as well as working with both revenue and sales call goals.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Foster Business with proactive and reactive sales efforts.
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients with speed and efficiency in returning calls and bookings
- Exude proactive planning, organizational skills and keen sense of pricing for overall efficiency of department
- Provide excellent follow through on details to account and to hotel departments
- Be the face of the hotel as all industry events with property representation of professionalism and character
- Work with 3rd party booking sites, Concord revenue management and city convention centers for maximization of key city-wide events
- Meet and exceed all monthly revenue and sales calls goals
- Documentation of all sales activities in Delphi or similar sales system for tracking and history
- Be a team player at all times to assist as needed in the operation of a successful hotel
At Concord Hospitality, our Sales Managerâ€™s earn competitive wages, receive our extensive benefit package including dental/vision plans, life insurance, ST/LT disability options as well as lucrative annual bonus plans with a quarterly payout, 401K options, tuition assistance plus training & development and career advancement opportunities. We provide Revenue Management and Digital Marketing support as well as amazing training, growth opportunities and excellent leadership. Our sales manager can enhance their earnings using our Business Referral Incentive Plan rewarding you for business discovered for our other Concord properties! Salary Range for this role: $ based on experience. If this award winning hotel with an award winning company in a growing fun city sounds like you!
What sets Concord apart is our passion for this business. We are established on 5 key cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability, and lastly FUN! Our company is huge proponents of training and development including our signature sales training DST Dynamic Sales Training which all sales managers and Director of Sales attend in their first year in the company. Additionally we offer many avenues for growth including our online LMS training system, regional training, mentor program, Thirsty Thursday web series, and more. At Concord, you continue to grow every year in your career with us. And as one of the fastest growing hospitality companies in North America, our goal is to get you ready to grow into a Director of Sales role in your future so we are looking for sales managers that want to expand their horizons!
If you are seeking a rewarding position at a hotel you be proud to sell with a company culture that assures you that YOU MATTER than Concord Hospitality is your ticket to career growth. Apply today and learn more.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
- Must have 3+ Years HOTEL SALES MANAGER experience - required
- Passion for selling
- love Direct sales!
- Enthusiastic personality ready to grow client base and saturate market
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Hanover, MD, United States
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible