Director, Media Sales Specialist
About the job
Director, Media Sales Specialist
- Summary of the role:
The Director ofMedia Sales Specialist will be responsible for driving the growth of Digital, Travel Seller, Performance and Travel Audience business across North America and Canada.These Media solutions, combined with all of Amadeus’ product families, ensure we deliver maximum value to our clients in their revenue generation strategy.
- In this role you’ll:
Manages large teams or other Managers; has accountability for the performance and results of multiple related units.
Develops departmental plans, coordinates allocation of resources and controls policy formation in area of responsibility. Anticipates business issues and challenges for the department to define and resolve complex problems that may impact into the division / function.
Works following the overall department strategy, with limited supervision in a complex environment.
* Manage multiple business initiatives in a start-up environment.
* Identify and develop new business opportunities.
* Identify, evaluate and develop (both independently and in collaboration with other business units) strategic partnerships that complement Amadeus’ short and long-term vision in the Sub-unit.
* Negotiate complex deals that benefit Amadeus including reseller agreements, partnerships or marketing agreements.
* Provide due diligence support for new business development activities.
* Ability to influence senior level executives
* Strong communication skills
* Results-oriented, bias towards action
* History of Sales Leadership, and creating a collaborative environment
* High energy and passionate
* Strong people skills and the ability to adapt quickly to the company's operating environment and gain the trust and respect of prospects, customers, colleagues and team members
* Participate and coordinate special projects related with current and future strategy.
* Work with Amadeus Corporate Strategy.
* Work with ACO network, Regional teams and other internal departments to understand strategic priorities.
* Research and analyze the travel industry to monitor trends in key strategic issues like competitive and partnership strategy.
Project / Start-up Management
* Follow green light to take a new business initiative forward, define work plan, involve stakeholders etc; manage early stage of new business initiatives.
* Interim project management of new business initiatives and preparation of handover to line management.
- About the ideal candidate:
Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent work experience within the Hospitality Industry
- 5+ years of experience In Sales Leadership within the Hospitality Industry, and 10+ years in Sales within the industry
- Ability to influence senior level executives
- Strong communication skills
- Results-oriented, bias towards action
- History of Sales Leadership, and creating a collaborative environment
- High energy and passionate
- Strong people skills and the ability to adapt quickly to the company's operating environment and gain the trust and respect of prospects, customers, colleagues and team members
What we can offer you:
- Get rewarded with competitive remuneration, individual and company annual bonus, vacation and holiday paid time off, health insurances and other competitive benefits.
- Work from anywhere: onsite, hybrid or fully remote.
- Professional development to broaden your knowledge and enhance your skills with on-line learning hubs packed with technical and soft skills training that allow you to develop and grow.
- Enter a diverse and inclusive workplace, join one of the world’s top travel technology companies and take on a role that impacts millions of travelers around the globe.
The application process takes no longer than 10 minutes!
Create your candidate profile, upload your Resume/CV and apply today !
Diversity & Inclusion
Amadeus is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or a related medical condition), ancestry, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veterans status, sexual orientation, gender expression, perception, or identity, marital status, mental or physical disability status, or any other protected federal, state, or local status unrelated to performance of work involved.
- Department: Sales