Global Sales Manager
Summary of the role:
Are you passionate about helping a challenger brand become a US market leader? Are you excited by the challenge of building relationships large multi-national and global enterprises? Does selling innovative online booking and expense management solutions motivate you? If so, this Amadeus Cytric Solutions commercial role is for you.
As a direct channel commercial team member, you will have the opportunity to identify and capture new business opportunities within a specified geographic territory targeting accounts based in the US with annual travel budgets of roughly $30M to $100M.
In this role you’ll:
- Has working experience and advanced and specialized technical/functional knowledge in own discipline. Understands how own area contributes to the business. Acts as a reference for colleagues with less experience and supports junior team members.
- Influences decisions related to own activity, anticipating dependencies and consequences in complex scenarios, contributes to transversal projects, proposes improvements to processes and is accountable for own and team commitments.
- Works independently within plan dictated by manager, with some guidance on most complex situations.
- Participate in the preparation of the long term plan (sales forecast and solutions based on customer feedback) and definition of the sales plan.
- Identify and qualify business opportunities by establishing and developing relationships with top-level executives.
- Identify customers’ specific needs and submit business proposals.
- Coordinate and participate in RFP/RFI responses and follow-up.
- Promote and sell products, services and solutions through direct contacts, events and road shows.
- Deliver sales presentations to senior management and demonstrate products.
- Manage negotiations to closure.
- Actively participate in the overall marketing activities and programs and contribute to marketing intelligence.
- Perform Market and competitor analysis.
The incumbent receives some degree of guidance and is still acquiring higher-level skill and knowledge in his/her designated area of specialization.
About the ideal candidate:
- Education: University degree in Business Administration, Software Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent IT related work experience
- Relevant Work Experience: Minimum 3 to 7 years’ experience in IT/travel solutions sales, marketing, account management and/or project management in a commercial and business environment.
- Business Understanding: Has a general knowledge of Amadeus fundamentals: history, business, offer, strategy, technology and organization
- Computing: Generic Office and Internet applications
- Languages: English fluent - Additional languages are a plus
- Other: "Hunter" - Profile/Personality
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work for one of the world’s top leading travel tech companies; a company that originated in technology innovation and sees the world with a technology-first perspective
- Skills development and opportunities to try new ideas
- A global diverse work environment
The application process takes no longer than 10 minutes! Create your candidate profile, upload your CV and apply.
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply now!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation. Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorization.Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.Diversity & Inclusion
Amadeus is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or a related medical condition), ancestry, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veterans status, sexual orientation, gender expression, perception, or identity, marital status, mental or physical disability status, or any other protected federal, state, or local status unrelated to performance of work involved.