• Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities.
• Create social calendars with fresh and engaging copywriting
• Create and partly curate (images/video, written) and manage all published
• Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and
• Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
• Oversee on all social platforms (Facebook cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads,
landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc. and make sure they are up-to date and in
line with messaging).
• Work closely with advertising specialist on ad campaigns.
• Work closely and collaborate with the design team on design edits, creative briefs
• Compile reports and provide insights (ROI) to the analytics team.
• Develop organizational elements to implement a proactive process for capturing
happy, loyal customer online reviews.
• Monitor trends in social media tools, channels, design, and practices and report
on the effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results.
• Strong experience in Social Media / Digital Marketing or similar role
• Bachelors/ degree in Marketing or relevant field.
• Exceptional writing and verbal skills in English. Arabic is a plus.
• Proven ability to build social media communities.
• Familiar with using Hootsuite, OnlyPult, Facebook Creative Studio or similar
social media tools.
• Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, Snapchat, Twitter, LinkedIn,
and other social media platforms.
• Good understanding of social media KPIs
• Excellent multitasking skills
• Team player
• Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
AMZ Group - Hospitality Division
The foundation for AMZ Group was laid in 1999 with the opening of our own retail concept called Hamac. Since then we have actively sought quality brands which align with our strategy, to grow our retail portfolio. Additionally we have diversified our business to include Food & Beverage, Facilities Management and Healthcare.
The group is driven by its passionate and dedicated team, who focus relentlessly on outstanding execution. The privately held business has ambitious plans to grow aggressively in the region, and in so doing become a regional operator (within the GCC) of the brands that it cherishes.