Andaz; the Hindi meaning of "personal style". Local inspirations, simplified luxuries, uncompromised service and leading edge design.
Do you feel intrigued already?!
Because we are looking for a Housekeeping Attendant!
Who are YOU?
· A team player with a good portion of personality;
· Someone with a hands-on and pro-active mentality, who has an eye for detail;
· A problem-solver who likes to take on challenges;
· Cleaning, dusting, washing, scrubbing, sweeping, brushing: nothing is too crazy for you;
· The to-go-to person that assists in making the guests’ stay a personalized and memorable one.
What WE offer:
· A starters position in housekeeping and perhaps the start of your beautiful hospitality career;
· A great place to work with a canal view;
· An entry into the World of Hyatt;
· International working experience;
· Good primary and secondary working conditions (read: good salary, loads of training opportunities, career planning, discounts all over the world and let’s not forget about our social activities…!)
· You already have a little bit experience working in housekeeping;
· You have good language and communication skills in English and preferably in Dutch as well;
· You love to be part of a big team;
· You love Amsterdam and what she has to offer.
Uncomplicated, sophisticated, young-at-heart, genuine, hospitable, vibrant...
Do these words describe you or even more, the way you love to work and the people you want to work with?
If the answer is YES, then please apply and give us all the reasons why WE are what YOU are looking for
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Centrum, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht
Once a nondescript public library building overlooking the Prinsengracht (Prince’s Canal), Andaz Amsterdam has been transformed into a fantastical dream-world by Dutch architect and renowned designer Marcel Wanders. This is the place where old becomes new, history fuses with modern-day living, and your luxury hotel beats with the same heart as the city. Traditional Dutch art and culture meshes with the present at every turn—sit in the oversized tulip chairs and read the history of Amsterdam on the wallpaper, stroll through the romantic, secretive garden, and take pictures in our Instagram-worthy Observatorium, where the history of Dutch seafaring is retold through light-fixture constellations and Old World maps.
The Andaz Amsterdam is the preferred hotel of the Stedelijk Museum, and features a unique collection of more than 40 video art pieces throughout the hotel. With 122 uniquely Dutch-designed guestrooms and the Bluespoon Restaurant and Bar serving up uncomplicated European cuisine, the Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht is a hotel that is inspired and continuously inspires the spirit of the neighbourhood.