Is it a restaurant? Is it a bar? It''s Bluespoon!
At Bluespoon we break the rules of traditional dining and place everything in service of the most important aspect of food: taste! Yes, in that funky jewel on the canal, we serve European flavors with a Dutch edge, in our Bluespoon Restaurant & Bar and our Events department.
Do you feel your creative juices flowing?!
Because we are looking for a Chef de Partie!
Who are YOU?
· Not just any chef; you are a Bluespoon Chef de Partie;
· A natural leader who has the ability to motivate and train those around him/her;
· Someone who is eager to do new suggestions for alternative menu items and minimizing waste;
· By adding some personal flavor and touch, a Bluespoon Chef de Partie will not back away from some administrative tasks and some interaction with our guests to exceed their culinary expectations.
What WE bring to the table:
· A great place to work with a canal view;
· A bunch of cool colleagues;
· International working experience;
· Good primary and secondary working conditions (read: good salary, loads of training opportunities, career planning, discounts all over the world and let’s not forget about our social activities…!)
YOUR recipe to success:
· You have some experience in working as a chef de partie;
· ‘HACCP’ is your middle name;
· Creativity, motivation and a hands-on mentality;
· A love for Dutch cuisine;
· An international state of mind;
· Good language and communication skills in English and preferably in Dutch as well;
Bluespoon Restaurant & Bar are located inside the Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht. The hotel combines the best of lifestyle and Boutique hotels with a contemporary and personal approach. The hotel offers 117 artistically inspired spacious guestrooms and 5 luxury suites on the Prinsengracht.
Uncomplicated, sophisticated, young-at-heart, genuine, hospitable, vibrant...
Do these words describe you or even more, the way you love to work and the people you want to work with?If the answer is YES, then please apply and and give us your recipe to success
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Centrum, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht
Once a nondescript public library building overlooking the Prinsengracht (Prince’s Canal), Andaz Amsterdam has been transformed into a fantastical dream-world by Dutch architect and renowned designer Marcel Wanders. This is the place where old becomes new, history fuses with modern-day living, and your luxury hotel beats with the same heart as the city. Traditional Dutch art and culture meshes with the present at every turn—sit in the oversized tulip chairs and read the history of Amsterdam on the wallpaper, stroll through the romantic, secretive garden, and take pictures in our Instagram-worthy Observatorium, where the history of Dutch seafaring is retold through light-fixture constellations and Old World maps.
The Andaz Amsterdam is the preferred hotel of the Stedelijk Museum, and features a unique collection of more than 40 video art pieces throughout the hotel. With 122 uniquely Dutch-designed guestrooms and the Bluespoon Restaurant and Bar serving up uncomplicated European cuisine, the Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht is a hotel that is inspired and continuously inspires the spirit of the neighbourhood.