Hyatt is a global hospitality brand with one driving purpose: to care for people so they can be their best. Through listening, noticing others and extending meaningful gestures, we consistently deliver distinct experiences that demonstrate how a little understanding goes a long way.
Are you ready to share this purpose?
Because we are looking for a Learning & Development Executive for our 3 properties in Amsterdam!
Who and what are WE looking for?
• Confidence, energy and cleverness;
• A positive attitude, enthusiasm and pro-activism;
• A problem-solver who likes to take on challenges;
• A bubbly personality, someone who is outgoing and loves to interact with others;
• A natural-born presenter, who is at easy in front of a classroom;
• A chameleon, who can adapt to our 3 beautiful Hotels and their brands!
What’s in it for YOU?
• A great opportunity to work at all 3 Hyatt properties in the Netherlands;
• An entry into the World of Hyatt;
• A place where we genuinely care for people so they can be their best;
• International working experience;
• Good primary and secondary working conditions (read: good salary, travel allowance, loads of training opportunities, career planning and discounts all over the world!)
- Job type
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Human Resources
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract
Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht
Once a nondescript public library building overlooking the Prinsengracht (Prince’s Canal), Andaz Amsterdam has been transformed into a fantastical dream-world by Dutch architect and renowned designer Marcel Wanders. This is the place where old becomes new, history fuses with modern-day living, and your luxury hotel beats with the same heart as the city. Traditional Dutch art and culture meshes with the present at every turn—sit in the oversized tulip chairs and read the history of Amsterdam on the wallpaper, stroll through the romantic, secretive garden, and take pictures in our Instagram-worthy Observatorium, where the history of Dutch seafaring is retold through light-fixture constellations and Old World maps.
The Andaz Amsterdam is the preferred hotel of the Stedelijk Museum, and features a unique collection of more than 40 video art pieces throughout the hotel. With 122 uniquely Dutch-designed guestrooms and the Bluespoon Restaurant and Bar serving up uncomplicated European cuisine, the Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht is a hotel that is inspired and continuously inspires the spirit of the neighbourhood.