Andaz; the Hindi meaning of "personal style". Local inspirations, simplified luxuries, uncompromised service and leading edge design.
Do you feel intrigued already?!
Because we are looking for a Spa Therapist!
Who are WE looking for in YOU?
· Enthusiastic and with a hands-on mentality;
· Motivated, hands-on and caring personality;
· Prepared to provide uncompromised attention to our guests.
· Used to keeping a tidy and welcoming work area.
· Fantastic at informing and promoting Spa services to guests.
· Someone who goes out of their way to give the best experience to our guests!
What WE offer:
· A great place to work with a lovely team;
· An entry into the World of Hyatt;
· International working experience;
· Good primary and secondary working conditions (read: good salary, training opportunities, discounts all over the world and let’s not forget about our social activities…!)
· You have at least 2 years’ experience as Spa Therapist / Masseuse / Beautician, ideally within the Hospitality Industry ;
· You hold a recognized CIDESCO certificate and are, therefore, qualified to perform face and body massage treatments;
· You are flexible with your schedule, adapting to different work days and times as needed;
· You have great language and communication skills in English and, preferably, also in Dutch;
· You love taking care of your guests and have great customer relation skills!
Uncomplicated, sophisticated, young-at-heart, genuine, hospitable, vibrant...
Do these words describe you or even more, the way you love to work and the people you want to work with?
If the answer is YES, then please upload your CV and all the reasons why WE are what YOU!
- Job type
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Spa & Wellness
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht
Once a nondescript public library building overlooking the Prinsengracht (Prince’s Canal), Andaz Amsterdam has been transformed into a fantastical dream-world by Dutch architect and renowned designer Marcel Wanders. This is the place where old becomes new, history fuses with modern-day living, and your luxury hotel beats with the same heart as the city. Traditional Dutch art and culture meshes with the present at every turn—sit in the oversized tulip chairs and read the history of Amsterdam on the wallpaper, stroll through the romantic, secretive garden, and take pictures in our Instagram-worthy Observatorium, where the history of Dutch seafaring is retold through light-fixture constellations and Old World maps.
The Andaz Amsterdam is the preferred hotel of the Stedelijk Museum, and features a unique collection of more than 40 video art pieces throughout the hotel. With 122 uniquely Dutch-designed guestrooms and the Bluespoon Restaurant and Bar serving up uncomplicated European cuisine, the Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht is a hotel that is inspired and continuously inspires the spirit of the neighbourhood.