Andaz; the Hindi meaning of "personal style". Local inspirations, simplified luxuries, uncompromised service and leading edge design.
Do you feel intrigued already?!
Because we are looking for a Front Office Team Leader!
Who are YOU?
· A junior leader (not by age, but by experience)
· A natural motivator with a good portion of personality;
· Enthusiasm and a hands-on mentality to bring the front office team to the next level;
· A living and breathing example of how to make the guests’ stay a personalized and memorable one;
· A true “Andaz host” that delivers the brand promise.
What WE offer:
· A great place to work with a canal view;
· A lovely team of ± 25 colorful personalities;
· An entry to the World of Hyatt;
· International working experience;
· Good primary and secondary working conditions (read: good salary, loads of training opportunities, career planning, discounts all over the world and let’s not forget about our social activities…!)
· You already have experience in working in a front office department in a supervising role;
· You are encouraging, motivating and reassuring;
· You have a relevant degree in hospitality or tourism;
· You have great language and communication skills in English and preferably in Dutch as well;
· You do not hold back from all front office related administrative tasks, projects and responsibilities.
Uncomplicated, sophisticated, young-at-heart, genuine, hospitable, vibrant...
Do these words describe you or even more, the way you love to work and the people you want to work with?
If the answer is YES, then please send us your CV and all the reasons why WE are what YOU are looking for to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Centrum, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Management, Front Office reception
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht
Once a nondescript public library building overlooking the Prinsengracht (Prince’s Canal), Andaz Amsterdam has been transformed into a fantastical dream-world by Dutch architect and renowned designer Marcel Wanders. This is the place where old becomes new, history fuses with modern-day living, and your luxury hotel beats with the same heart as the city. Traditional Dutch art and culture meshes with the present at every turn—sit in the oversized tulip chairs and read the history of Amsterdam on the wallpaper, stroll through the romantic, secretive garden, and take pictures in our Instagram-worthy Observatorium, where the history of Dutch seafaring is retold through light-fixture constellations and Old World maps.
The Andaz Amsterdam is the preferred hotel of the Stedelijk Museum, and features a unique collection of more than 40 video art pieces throughout the hotel. With 122 uniquely Dutch-designed guestrooms and the Bluespoon Restaurant and Bar serving up uncomplicated European cuisine, the Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht is a hotel that is inspired and continuously inspires the spirit of the neighbourhood.