- Works closely with other Food and Beverage Managers in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
- Establishes and strictly controls inventories and par stocks in the operation for all operating equipment, Food and Beverage, FF&E items and to ensure that the outlet is adequately equipped.
- On a regular bases partners with the Hygiene department to ensure that all our areas are up to standard and achieve all internal as well as external certifications needed for an uninterrupted operations.
- Ensures that all employees deliver the brand promise and provide exceptional guest service at all times.
- Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
- Maximises employee productivity through the use of multi-skilling, multi-tasking and flexible scheduling to meet the financial goals of the business as well as the expectations of the guests.
- Focuses attention on improving productivity levels and the need to prudently manage utility/outsourced manpower costs within acceptable guidelines ensuring optimum deployment and energy efficiency of all equipment. This should also include a plan for sourcing any additional manpower based on business requirements.
- Encourages employees to be creative and innovative, challenging and recognising them for their contribution to the success of the operation.
- Prepares and updates the Stewarding Departmental Operations Manuals.
Ideally with a relevant degree, apprenticeship or diploma in Hospitality or restaurant management. Minimum 2 years work experience as Stewarding Manager or Assistant Manager in a hotel or large restaurant with good standards.
- Job type
- Delhi, India
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible