Andaz Maui at Wailea is the first resort for the Andaz brand. Situated on Maui’s premier southwestern coastline, the 15-acre beachfront resort is located along Mokapu Beach in Wailea, one of the most sought after leisure and resort destinations in the world. The luxury resort community of Wailea includes a 1.2 mile-long oceanfront beach path connecting five crescent-shaped, golden-sand beaches, a premier shopping center and distinguished restaurants.
The Assistant Operations Manager - Rooms is responsible for ensuring a smooth arrival and thoughtful departure for all guests. The Assistant Operations Manager - Rooms oversees a team of Resort Hosts and support the Guest Services team in providing a seamless and barrier free experience with guests. The Assistant Operations Manager - Rooms will review daily arrivals, guest requests, luggage delivery, rental cars, and room blocking and coordinate those needs with all other operations departments. This position will also have duties that include staff training, development and scheduling. This is a highly visible role within the hotel and offers the opportunity to provide the highest level of guest satisfaction at Hyatt.
Hyatt has redefined the hotel experience that reflects the Hindi meaning of "Andaz, personal style". Local inspirations, simplified luxuries, uncompromised service and leading edge design all create the Andaz concept which is growing worldwide.
Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren''t just met-they''re exceeded. It''s a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. It''s a place where career opportunities are as unlimited as your imagination. Discover your place to shine in our warm, respectful, and inclusive culture.
This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with people of diverse abilities and backgrounds
- 2 years or more of progressive hotel experience, preferably rooms management experience
- Service oriented style with professional presentations skills
- Hotel/Hospitality degree an asset
- Must possess the following strengths: high energy, entrepreneurial spirit, motivational leader, effective communicator, effective in providing exceptional customer service
- Clear concise written and verbal communication skills in English
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and administrative skills
- Job type
- Wailea, Wailea-Makena, HI, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible