Andaz Maui at Wailea is the first resort for the Andaz brand. Situated on Maui’s premier southwestern coastline, the 15-acre beachfront resort is located along Mokapu Beach in Wailea, one of the most sought after leisure and resort destinations in the world. The luxury resort community of Wailea includes a 1.2 mile-long oceanfront beach path connecting five crescent-shaped, golden-sand beaches, a premier shopping center and distinguished restaurants.
"Ka’ana Kitchen" is the premier restaurant in Wailea in a second-to-none location. Featuring dishes using the freshest local ingredients and prepared in a kiawe wood burning oven, the menu direction is dictated by what is fresh and in season. This full service restaurant caters to resort guests and local patrons every day for breakfast and dinner.
Ka’ana Hosts are responsible for welcoming and creating the first impression for guests. These individuals have the ability to influence the overall restaurant experience by their interactions that include providing table accommodations and offering menu recommendations. Hosts may be the final point of contact and have the ability to ensure guest satisfaction.
Hyatt has redefined the hotel experience that reflects the Hindi meaning of "Andaz, personal style". Local inspirations, simplified luxuries, uncompromised service and leading edge design all create the Andaz concept which is growing worldwide.
Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren''t just met-they''re exceeded. It''s a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. It''s a place where career opportunities are as unlimited as your imagination. Discover your place to shine in our warm, respectful, and inclusive culture.
This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch.
- Fun and articulate person with a great sense of humor and attitude
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Ability to engage in casual conversation and create the restaurant experience of a guest by your style and service attributes
- Refined verbal communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work with electronic reservation and seating systems
- Must be able to provide at least 2 full days of availability each week
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Wailea, Wailea-Makena, HI, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible