At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. Valet Attendants welcome and create the first impression upon guest arrival. This may include assisting the passengers during the loading and unloading process. Their primary responsibility is to safely and efficiently relocate guest automobiles to designated parking locations. This role requires precise communication and coordination with the hotel guest services and knowledge of daily events.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it''s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a face paced environment.
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record.
- Refined verbal skills.
- Ability to operate manual and automatic vehicles.
- Must have open availability. Shifts will primarily be PM.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have at least 1-2 years previous customer service experience.
- Job type
- Napa, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration