Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via e-mail at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, EHM Hotel Amsterdam Apollo B.V.. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- You are responsible for a Housekeeping department in this hotel with around 25 employees. You assign duties to members of staff, give instructions and check the quality and productivity of the work done by our employees. You develop staff schedules. You hire and train new employees. Whenever there are issues with staff occupation you will solve this as soon as possible, by yourself or with the help of your Area Manager. You supervise the daily Housekeeping shift operation. As a Manager you are also willing and able to help with cleaning when necessary.
- Furthermore you are responsible for hour registration and administration. Purchase cleaning and supplies equipment. Next to that you maintain good relationship with managers of other departments in the hotel. You communicate with the hotel on the daily basic, from General Manager to reception and are ensuring that everything is arranged properly.
- You are representative, hospitality and service is in your DNA
- You are passionate about hygienic environment
- You have ability to pay attention to details
- You are able to plan and organise your working day and lead others
- You have a high level of communication skills
- Your speak English and next to that basic knowledge of Dutch is a preference. Any other language can be only helpful in this position.
- Motivating, stimulating and coaching are skills that suit you.
- You are pro-active.
- You are flexible in working hours and are willing to work in weekends
- You have minimum 2 years experience in a supervisor or managers role in cleaning, preferably in Housekeeping.
- Next to that you graduated in a MBO/HBO education, Facility Management or Hotel School.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job type
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration