Salary - £10 per hour
Schedule - Full Time
Experience - 1 year as a Goods Receiver
JKS Restaurants are seeking a Goods Receiver to join their team. The successful candidate will be friendly, personable and passionate about all thing's food and drink. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Goods Receiver looking for an opportunity in an award winning, critically acclaimed group.
JKS Restaurants’ portfolio currently includes Michelin Star-awarded restaurants, Trishna, Gymkhana, Kitchen Table, Sabor and Lyle’s; as well as Hoppers, BAO, Brigadiers, Berenjak, Motu and Flor. There are ambitious plans for growth, with the opening of further restaurants across all ends of the market and types of cuisine, both imminently and over the coming years, making this is a very exciting time to join the team.
We're looking for an experienced Goods Receiver to provide essential to support to the Back of House team. As Goods Receiver, working between the loading bay and basement kitchen, you will be responsible for receiving, unloading and proccessing all food and beverage deliveries. Managing delviery notes, invoices, stock rotation and the quality of items.
If you have the following, then we want to hear from you:
- Previous experience as a Goods Receiver in a large restaurant or Hotel;
- Eagerness to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in;
- A creative approach with impeccable attention to detail;
- Passion for about food and hospitality, along with the eagerness to continually learn;
- The desire to develop your career within an ambitious and trend-setting restaurant group;
- 50% off dining across JKS Restaurants;
- A personalised learning and development plan to develop your skills and knowledge;
- Career progression within a fast-growing, critically-acclaimed restaurant group;
- A supportive, people-focussed culture;
- Free meals on duty;
- Employee referral bonus;
- Discounted gym membership;
- Employee of the Month and Long Service awards;
- 28 days' holiday per year;
- Great staff parties.