The Food and Beverage/Culinary Department at the Arizona Biltmore Hotel is looking for a Full Time Food & Beverage/Culinary Coordinator to join their amazing team!
Work schedule is Monday-Friday (Day Shift).
This position offers a Starting Hourly Wage of $15.00 per hour, Benefits, Paid Time Off, Growth Opportunities, and Travel Discounts!
What will I be doing as a Food & Beverage/Culinary Coordinator?
- Coordinates and implements department activities and projects.
- Provides clerical support and assistance to department and management.
- Communicates with all kitchens and different departments.
- Responds to all email requests.
- Payroll for the culinary department.
- Handles all purchasing of office supplies, uniforms, and any other requests through Birch street.
- Keeps Inventory of all purchases and uniforms via excel spreadsheets.
- Communicates with the events departments and coordinates all site visit appointments with Chefs.
- Works closely with the events departments and handles any change requests on BEO''s and distributes to banquets, restaurants, and kitchen.
- Learn all menu''s (Banquets & Restaurant) to be able to assist with any questions from clients.
- Communicating with meeting planners and other departments in the resort.
- Continue to learn and grow in all aspects of the food and beverage department.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Phoenix, AZ, United States
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration