The legendary ArizonaBiltmore Resort and Spa is searching for a Kitchen Mechanic (Engineer II) tojoin their team of professionals.
Primary shift is AM / First Shift but ability to work secondand third shifts is required to fill in when needed. Must be able to workholidays and weekends. (Schedule issubject to change based on business needs).
- First Shift (7:30am - 4pm)
SecondShift (3:30pm - 12am)
ThirdShift (11:30pm - 8am)
There are severalkitchens at the Arizona Biltmore and this person in this position will beresponsible for keeping the many components of a large, commercial kitchen ingreat working order. At least 1 year or more demonstrated experiencerequired!
A Kitchen Mechanic isresponsible for maintaining the physical functionality and safety of thehotel''s kitchen equipment and machinery in the hotel''s continuing effort todeliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically,you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the higheststandards:
- Maintain, monitor, repair and conduct routine preventive maintenance to ensure the safe and efficient operation of kitchen equipment and machinery
- Conduct scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance
- Perform equipment repairs
- Record and report completed repairs in log book or property management system
- Respond to team member work orders in a timely, friendly and efficient manner to assess and repair non-functioning machinery and/or equipment
- Must also complete other duties as requested by manager.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Phoenix, AZ, United States
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract