The Arizona Biltmore Resort is looking for a part time Pool Attendant to join the team!
This position is part-time and requires open availability to work 8 hour shifts that are typically 6am-2pm and/or 11am-7pm. In season, it is typically around 30 hours a week, and off season less than 25 hours a week. Weekend and holiday availability required. It pays $11 per hour in addition to our amazing benefits that include paid time off, travel discounts, employee restaurant (free lunch daily!), Hilton Marketplace discounts, and employee recognition programs.
Hilton is ranked by Fortune Magazine as the 26th Best Place to Work in the United States! What are you waiting for? Please read the information below, submit your application, and come join the Hilton family!
What will I be doing?
As a Pool Attendant, you would be responsible for ensuring a clean, safe and fun environment for guests at the pool in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Greet guests and attend to their pool-related needs including, but not limited to, getting fresh towels, relocating chairs and/or umbrellas, confirming registration and issuing recreational equipment, etc.
- Clean the pool area including, but not limited to, ashtrays, furniture, tables, decks, pool tiles, shower tiles, slide tiles, rocks and cabanas
- Collect and replenish pool towels and monitor inventory to minimize loss
- Maintain equipment including, but not limited to, umbrellas, speakers, rafts, pool toys, etc.
- Monitor use of the facility and address and/or report potential hazards
- Respond to guest inquiries and service issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Perform general Recreation duties, as needed
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Phoenix, AZ, United States
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract