The Arizona Biltmore, a Hilton Waldorf Astoria Resort is in search of Full Time Retail Sales Associates to join our Retail team! Hilton is ranked by Fortune Magazine as a Best Place to Work in the United States! What are you waiting for? Please read the information below, submit your application, and come join the Hilton family!
- Looking for someone with open and flexible availability to work weekdays, weekends and holidays.
- Must be available to work both AM and PM shifts.
- Previous retail experience is a plus!
- 1 year of cash handling, credit and debit transaction experience is required.
- Prior hospitality/hotel experience is preferred.
- 1 year of customer service experience is required.
Come and be a part of a great team at the Arizona Biltmore!
A Retail Associate is responsible for assisting guests and selling merchandise in a timely, friendly and efficient manner in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Retail Associate, you would be responsible for assisting guests and selling merchandise in a timely, friendly and efficient manner in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Greet and acknowledge guests upon arrival in the shop.
- Demonstrate knowledge of merchandise, styling and pricing.
- Accurately total, process and collect payments from guests to include, but not limited to, using the point-of-sale system, handling money, processing credit and debit cards, making change and processing gift certificates and cards.
- Wrap merchandise and pack orders for shipping.
- Assist in conducting inventory and ensure adequate merchandise supply levels.
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Phoenix, AZ, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible